The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Architecture and Interior Design Extended Degree, London Met

Hi, anyone going to London Met for the Architecture and Interior Design Extended Degree course?
Hello I too will be starting this course this year.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
hey! where are you from?
Reply 3
Hi, I will be starting this course aswell. I know freshers week will be starting and I will be travelling in to study, it won't take me long (less than 1hr) but still, Im a bit worried I won't have made friendships as easy as living in halls. Will any of you be living in halls or commuting?
Reply 4
heyy!! i will be commuting too! takes me roughly an hour or so maybe less.

Original post by Jndxo
Hi, I will be starting this course aswell. I know freshers week will be starting and I will be travelling in to study, it won't take me long (less than 1hr) but still, Im a bit worried I won't have made friendships as easy as living in halls. Will any of you be living in halls or commuting?
Reply 5
Original post by Cloudscaper
heyy!! i will be commuting too! takes me roughly an hour or so maybe less.

Ok, will you be traveling by train also. I thought it would be cheaper for me to be travelling than spending 200/week to live in london you know. Will you be going to freshers?
Reply 6
Yeah i will be travelling by train and yeah you're absolutely right. Hmm well not really sure to be honest if i am going to freshers. There is a London Met Moving Up Event on the 17th which is day after tomorrow. Heres the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lmu-moving-up-the-sir-john-cass-faculty-of-art-architecture-and-design-tickets-12528012623
its an event with faculty members finding out more about the course also meeting other students.

Original post by Jndxo
Ok, will you be traveling by train also. I thought it would be cheaper for me to be travelling than spending 200/week to live in london you know. Will you be going to freshers?
Reply 7
Original post by Cloudscaper
Yeah i will be travelling by train and yeah you're absolutely right. Hmm well not really sure to be honest if i am going to freshers. There is a London Met Moving Up Event on the 17th which is day after tomorrow. Heres the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lmu-moving-up-the-sir-john-cass-faculty-of-art-architecture-and-design-tickets-12528012623
its an event with faculty members finding out more about the course also meeting other students.

yeah i did hear about the moving up event but im working this week so its too short notice which is a shame, will you be going to that event? Thanks for sending me the link btw. Are u looking forward to starting anyway? :smile:
Reply 8
Ah yeah! totally!! its been really boring to be honest. just cant wait to start and meet everyone on the course :smile:

Original post by Jndxo
yeah i did hear about the moving up event but im working this week so its too short notice which is a shame, will you be going to that event? Thanks for sending me the link btw. Are u looking forward to starting anyway? :smile:
Reply 9
Same for me, Ive just been working really, I know it will be nice to meet you and everyone on our course when we start
Reply 10
not sure if i should go to the moving up event. Got this interview at a work place at the same time so kinda not sure what to d:s-smilie:
Hey everyone so happy I found some people who'll be starting this course too ;-)
Unfortunately I won't be attending the moving up event either :-\ but it would be really nice to meet you guys when the course starts haha
Reply 13
Looks like all 3 of us wont be going to the event this week, are u living in halls or travelling?
Haha yeah, I'll be travelling since it'll be like 35 mins on the tube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending