The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ah scotland, home of the battered mars bar...
Reply 2
With all fairness, I know I really really fat guy, who probably pushes the average right up where I live.

Everyone knows the majority of anorexic supermodels and malnourished homeless reside in London, so....

We're just well fed up north.
you ever tried to get on the 86? double seats in manchester are not enough to fit those people on..
Reply 4
^ *lol*
Reply 5
We always knew the northerns were fat; this just proved it.
Reply 6
Triad
We always knew the northerns were fat; this just proved it.

errrmmm....no it didn't. wansbeck, sunderland,sedgefield,south tyneside and easington aren't the only places in the north.
Reply 7
Score where I live is in GREEEEN
Reply 8
London, people are not allowed to be fat. It's overpopulated as it is and not enough room on the tube.

Neg rep on it's way wooohoo.
Reply 9
Looks like I'm surrounded by them :eek4:
It's not 'London' where all the thinnest live - it's only the most affluent places. I don't know much about the worst obesity rates areas, but I guess it wouldn't be a total out-of-the-ballpark guess to suggest those areas are impoverished compared to the London ones.
Reply 11
to be classed as "healthy" for my height id have to be 8 stone... that takes the fecking piss!!!

id look abnormal
Reply 12
I myself am a fat bastard.
I know this guy who you definatly call fat if you saw him but he most definatly not unhealthy. He's really healthy and really fit. Far fitter than most of the people I know who are really skinny.
Reply 14
blot
I myself am a fat bastard.
yeah me too, i would be classed as obese on all these charts/**** etc

makes no difference if im completely healthy, ill probably once every 5 years, been to the doctors about 8 times in my whole life(half of them for jabs)

but im still fat, and gross and not worthy of living/nhs services/understanding

meh... they can all feck off
Reply 15
shady lane
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5299510.stm

Looks like London's the place to be!

Whoooo! Get in there! City of London for me... No deep fried Mars bars here! :biggrin:
Reply 16
yorkshirelass
It's not 'London' where all the thinnest live - it's only the most affluent places. I don't know much about the worst obesity rates areas, but I guess it wouldn't be a total out-of-the-ballpark guess to suggest those areas are impoverished compared to the London ones.

Equally, three of the poorest boroughs in the UK are in London - Hackney, Newham and Islington (an odd one Islington - borders The City and Hackney - abstract areas of extreme wealth and extreem poverty)... They're not on the list of reds...
Fluffy
Equally, three of the poorest boroughs in the UK are in London - Hackney, Newham and Islington (an odd one Islington - borders The City and Hackney - abstract areas of extreme wealth and extreem poverty)... They're not on the list of reds...

They'd probably not be at the top of the thin list either. I don't know; my parents are from Newham and I walk through there most days but I don't go around fat-spotting, so I have no idea what they would be like. I think it's more complicated than a simple rich/poor divide, but socioeconomics definitely plays a big role.
Reply 18
It's not to do with being rich, cos a lot of those boroughs are very poor.

I think it's mainly to do with not being fat and northern.
who watched "**** off, im fat" last night?

Latest

Trending

Trending