The Student Room Group

What’s your type in men? I’ll go first…

As a female, I personally like older guys who have the ‘dead’ or ‘i have no sleep’ appearance.
I literally concluded this today when I realised that anyone I actually find attractive had those ‘dead’ eyes which I love!!

Your turn :-)
-Black or White men (got nothing against other races, and I've just never experienced attraction to other races).
-Not obese (I don't care if you're fat in general, it's obesity that I've got an issue with)
-Ideally not shorter than me but this one doesn't matter that much along with the race one provided that we have attraction towards each other.

And that's it (I don't have any other physical preferences. Them having a similar culture to me might be a plus, but I don't care, tell me about your personality and what you like to do.) for rest, have similar personality/interests to me, but I'm honestly not interested in getting a love relationship anyway.
Calm and intelligent guys at least 15 year older than me.

Healthy, not visibly overweight nor very muscular, short tidy hair, clean shaven, secular, mature personality, drinks alcohol, keeps legal guns with live ammo for use at home/gun club & will only ever aim a firearms at a human for lethal self-defence purposes or to stk an attacker under 'stand your ground' scenarios, never lies or appeases.
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst
Calm and intelligent guys at least 15 year older than me.

Healthy, not visibly overweight nor very muscular, short tidy hair, clean shaven, secular, mature personality, drinks alcohol, keeps legal guns with live ammo for use at home/gun club & will only ever aim a firearms at a human for lethal self-defence purposes or to stk an attacker under 'stand your ground' scenarios, never lies or appeases.

Have you ever met someone who fits your ‘criteria’?

also intelligent guys >>
Reply 4
A compatible personality (can't work without that) and similar non-traditional values especially when it comes to the family structure. I've never found the whole 'me man, me lead. You woman, you listen' shtick attractive. I'm more of a modern person.

Physically, I don't really have preferences because I tend to find people visually appealing if they carry themselves well regardless of their features. As long as he's healthy and takes care of himself, I'm good.

For age, I only want people within my age range. I want to grow old together.

Then, the other nuances follow like ambitious, smart, open-minded but I think all those traits fall under 'personality' for me.
Original post by Anonymous
Have you ever met someone who fits your ‘criteria’?

also intelligent guys >>

Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by Talkative Toad
-Black or White men (got nothing against other races, and I've just never experienced attraction to other races).
-Not obese (I don't care if you're fat in general, it's obesity that I've got an issue with)
-Ideally not shorter than me but this one doesn't matter that much along with the race one provided that we have attraction towards each other.

And that's it (I don't have any other physical preferences. Them having a similar culture to me might be a plus, but I don't care, tell me about your personality and what you like to do.) for rest, have similar personality/interests to me, but I'm honestly not interested in getting a love relationship anyway.

You sound like my kind of a woman am looking for, just hope we can talk more if you don’t mind
White
5ft9-6ft3
Slim but athletic and broad shouldered or rugby muscular
Straight or wavey short hair
Stubble or shaved face
Natural body hair left alone hate shaved armpits etc
Dark or blond hair, no bald no curly hair
Big hands and feet
Deep voice
Veiny hairy arms
No skinny chicken legs nor wide hips big thighs just athletic medium. IDC about a six pack.
Visible Adams Apple
Strong jawline
Oblong face shape
No button nose, nose must be manly with a high nasal bridge
Decent teeth,flosses everyday
Looks good in jeans and shirt
imagine believing any of these "preferences", only things that matter are face height status and dark triad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending