The Student Room Group

Can I Create A New UCAS Account?

Basically I go to an interview in afew days to discuss my options for my second year of college. I must bring with me a copy of my ucas application, however for some reason I cannot access my account. Whenever I try to recover it through my email address I never receive the email. I had not applied to any universities yet so I wouldn't be losing anything.

Is it okay to create a new account?
Many thanks x
Original post by Holly411
Basically I go to an interview in afew days to discuss my options for my second year of college. I must bring with me a copy of my ucas application, however for some reason I cannot access my account. Whenever I try to recover it through my email address I never receive the email. I had not applied to any universities yet so I wouldn't be losing anything.

Many thanks x

Hiya - just moved this to the UCAS forum for you. :smile:

Have you made sure the reset email isn't going into your junk folder...? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Holly411

Many thanks x
If the emails are not going to your junk folder, ring UCAS and ask them to sort you out.
The mistake I made was I tried to log in to Track rather than to Apply- this is a potential reason? Otherwise, yes, ring UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending