The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 1
Um strangely enough yes. Im doing Computer Science and staying in Reckitt hall... Crazy!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I'm in Reckitt too. Just found out today.
Never heard of it or seen it but I guess I'll know when I get there.

First choice was Thwaite but it serves me right for being an indecisive fool. Lol.
Reply 3
In my opinion definately better to be in Lawns than Thwaite. The only benefit of Thwaite is catered breakfast and theres no chance im going to be up before 11 unless I have a lecture so that would be wasted.

A lot more students on the Lawns site too! x
Reply 4
Reply 5
hdebsw
yay.. im in reckitt too.. and doin biology? wot room numbers u in?

Where were you told your room number?
Reply 6
wow a fair few replys....anyway.. For all us Reckitt Hall people (obviously the best halls and much better then downs) (note: i hear there is some sort of rivaly between us) anyway, if you got MSN or wanna e-mail me heres my e-mail.. [email protected] I look forward to meeting and speaking to you lot soon.

RECKITT ROCKS! and computer science also rocks a fair bit ;-p
I'm studying Criminology with Psychology but I'm not sure if I'm so happy about Reckitt.

On my accommodation form it says "double catered". Does that not mean that morning and evening meals are provided or does it mean sharing? God, majorly stressed at the moment guys!

I'm;
[email protected]

Just if anyone wants to chat.
xx
Reply 8
spookystarbuck
I'm studying Criminology with Psychology but I'm not sure if I'm so happy about Reckitt.

On my accommodation form it says "double catered". Does that not mean that morning and evening meals are provided or does it mean sharing? God, majorly stressed at the moment guys!

I'm;
[email protected]

xx

It means shared room as far as I can tell, as mine says 'Single Catered'.

My room number is D10A
Reply 9
spookystarbuck

I'm;
[email protected]

xx

what is yr room code then?
My room code is;
C16B
Reply 11
I'm in Reckitt Hall too, with a "Double Catered"

My room code is RECKTD04A.

Does this DEFINATELY mean i'm sharing then!?
As far as I know, yeh. I rang the accommodation office today and "double catered" means sharing. Not evening meals and breakfasts are provided as I initially thought.

xx
Reply 13
sav_606_rebels
I'm in Reckitt Hall too, with a "Double Catered"

My room code is RECKTD04A.

Does this DEFINATELY mean i'm sharing then!?

I think it definately does mean that yes. Pretty sure they only do evening meals throughout the Lawns.

Horsham is in Kent isn't it? See you in Reckitt D block :smile:
Reply 14
Markles
I think it definately does mean that yes. Pretty sure they only do evening meals throughout the Lawns.

Horsham is in Kent isn't it? See you in Reckitt D block :smile:

close, its Sussex :smile: Will see you there matey :biggrin:

cant wait!!
Anyone here in the C block?

Latest