The Student Room Group

Any other NHS pre-reg Pharmacy Technicians out there?

In a few weeks I am going to be starting my 2 year trainee post within the NHS to become a Pharmacy Technician. I really don't know anyone who is going to be doing the same, or has finished the same, course. Since leaving school some years ago, I am definitely old enough to be a mature student, I haven't really been in education to such an extent and am pretty nervous about it all.

The training actually comprises of full-time position in a hospital pharmacy and then completing the NVQ 3 in Pharmacy Service Skills and the Level 3 Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science with the end result of being able to register as a Pharmacy Technician in 2 years time. I think most of the AP, assistant practitioner, roles have a similar expectation.

Is anyone else training to be a Pharmcy Tech?

Is anyone else starting an NHS trainee position?

I'm really hoping that someone out there will have the same or similar things going on that maybe could share their experiences here.
Reply 1
Hi,

I recently applied for the same job and found out today ive got myself and interview! I was wondering if you could give me any advice for the interview like what sort of questions they asked you and how long it lasted?

Reply 2
Original post by kels10efc
Hi,

I recently applied for the same job and found out today ive got myself and interview! I was wondering if you could give me any advice for the interview like what sort of questions they asked you and how long it lasted?

Hello, I am sorry I didn't reply sooner! I hope the interview went well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending