The Student Room Group

Buttercups Pharmacy Technician (Integrated) Apprenticeship

Anyone else recently started or is currently on the Buttercups Pharmacy Tech Apprenticeship? Just looking for other students to discuss the course with/ compare progress and such as I don’t get much guidance from my WTS. Many thanks in advance.
Lo

Scroll to see replies

Hello. I take my screening in august and start in September as a pre reg technician for the NHS

Have you done the screening English, Maths and Science tests yet?
Reply 2
Hi there. Yeah I’m already on the course at the mo in period 1 :smile:
Reply 3
Hello! I start as a pharm tech apprenticeship in jan, are you guys liking it? And what are the maths English and science tests like? I’m nervous about it
Original post by Lo3236
Anyone else recently started or is currently on the Buttercups Pharmacy Tech Apprenticeship? Just looking for other students to discuss the course with/ compare progress and such as I don’t get much guidance from my WTS. Many thanks in advance.
Lo

Hi, have you done your final assessment?
Original post by Lo3236
Lo

Hi Lo, I've just started period 13. Happy to chat about the course as I'm finding it difficult not having anyone to discuss it with 👍
Hi, I'm actually finding this quite difficult now especially some of these assessment! Drop me a message and we may be able to help each other
Hi Terry,
Have you done the final assessment?
Not yet. Currently on month 20
Is it all exams? Or assignments for this course?
Reply 10
Original post by Ashleight93
Hi Lo, I've just started period 13. Happy to chat about the course as I'm finding it difficult not having anyone to discuss it with 👍

Hi, I recently started my course, i am stuck on Making of Medicine one of the question, would you be able to help please
Reply 11
Have you started the course? Which period/module are you doing currently?
Original post by Ellagxox
Hello! I start as a pharm tech apprenticeship in jan, are you guys liking it? And what are the maths English and science tests like? I’m nervous about it
Reply 12
Hi all
I've just had my EPA booked and worried about the case studies they throw at you. anyone completed their EPA and has some advice? TIA
Hi,

My Employer has sent the paperwork to Buttercups for Pre Reg Pharmacy technician course and told me they will call my and ask some questions on phone. anybody have idea what they normally ask please? TIA.
Reply 14
Original post by ljoy21
Hi all
I've just had my EPA booked and worried about the case studies they throw at you. anyone completed their EPA and has some advice? TIA

Hi, I've just got mine booked and I'm worried about the case studies as well. Do you have any advise?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 15
Has anyone done their final assessment? I've got mine coming up and feeling quite anxious about it!
Reply 16
I’ve got mine on Monday (13th) I will let you know how it goes :/
Reply 17
Original post by ljoy21

Ohh thank you, Good luck!! I hope it goes ok for you!
Reply 18
Original post by ljoy21

Hi, how did it go? Have you any tips on how to put presentation together as technology is not my strong point ! Thanks x
Reply 19
I made a PowerPoint presentation with basic slides with the points I wanted to talk about and how I met the KSBs. 1 slide for 1 piece of work I did a total of 9 pieces. It took just under 15 mins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending