The Student Room Group

free parking in richmond on single yellow lines

the signs say 6.30-8.30But I start work at 11.30pm and finish at 7.30 am, will I still get a ticket?
Original post by daydreamer93
the signs say 6.30-8.30But I start work at 11.30pm and finish at 7.30 am, will I still get a ticket?

Yes.
You are liable for a ticket as soon as the enforcement time begins.
Avoid the headache and get a parking permit, as your employer for help.
Original post by Al-farhan
Yes.
You are liable for a ticket as soon as the enforcement time begins.
Avoid the headache and get a parking permit, as your employer for help.

But my employer just says to park there and that its free until 8.30? its on sheen road, its quiet place behind a hotel.
Original post by daydreamer93
But my employer just says to park there and that its free until 8.30? its on sheen road, its quiet place behind a hotel.

I trust the sign more than your employer. Traffic wardens will follow the sign, not your employer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by live_a_life
I trust the sign more than your employer. Traffic wardens will follow the sign, not your employer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Theres a carpark for the work people but its always full. Hmm I'm considering giving up on a car because, I can't take it to uni as parking is expensive, now I can't park at work? I'm wasting a lot of money on something I can't use
Just found out the sign says hours of operation 8.30 to 6.30pm, so that means I can park there for my full shift :smile: But dont know about the weekend though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending