The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Need feedback on student accommodation of University of Manchester.

Hello,
If you have any experience with the following student accommodations would please share your experience with me? As an international student, it’s hard to shortlist my accommodation preferences without having visited the places in person. So, any feedback on these halls would be really helpful. If you have any suggestions about any halls outside of this list, please share that as well.
1. Rusholme Place - Victoria Park
2. Burkhardt House - Victoria Park
3. Caterbury Court - Victoria Park
4. Daisy Bank Hall - Victoria Park
5. Uttley House - Fallowfield
6. Unsworth Park - Fallowfield
7. Park View - City campus
8. Denmark Road - City campus

Thanks for all your help.
Hi! I lived in Unsworth in my first year, and it is a very pretty accommodation! There's lots of green space and it's got the sports facilities there, like the gym and sports hall and astroturf pitches if you're planning on doing sport at uni. The actual flats have 10 bedrooms, so expect to share with 9 other people! The room you get has lots of storage (there are bedroom tours on Youtube from students!) and you get an en-suite with your own shower which is good. Richmond Park is in the same area but less expensive, if you want another good option to consider! The only one in that area I would be wary of is Oak House as it's known as the 'party accomodation' and can be super loud at night all week! The other thing to consider in your costs is that a lot of these accomodations use something called Circuit Laundry, which means you can end up paying quite a lot to use the washing machines. I hope this helps, happy to answer any more questions :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending