The Student Room Group

Reputation of Richmond American Uni

Does anyone know what the reputation of Richmond American University London is like?
Does anyone have any experience with the uni? I'm an American and UK dual citizen living in the US and want to settle in the UK and have a job in the UK. What image do people hiring have of Richmond American (particularly in the business field)?
Very poor in terms of reputation.
Original post by GlobalStudent12
Does anyone know what the reputation of Richmond American University London is like?
Does anyone have any experience with the uni? I'm an American and UK dual citizen living in the US and want to settle in the UK and have a job in the UK. What image do people hiring have of Richmond American (particularly in the business field)?

Hi there!
I am a third-year finance and accounting student with a minor in business law at Richmond American University London, and I think I can offer some insights into your queries. First off, it's great to hear about your aspirations to settle in the UK and pursue a career here.
Regarding Richmond American University London's reputation, I can confidently say that the quality of education here is commendable. I am currently pursuing a dual degree and have been granted 9 ACCA exemptions, which is the maximum any school can offer. This indicates the high standard of academic rigor and alignment with professional qualifications. It's worth noting that this level of accreditation is not common among most universities in the UK.
In terms of employability and perception in the business field, it's essential to be proactive during your time at Richmond. Utilizing the resources available and actively engaging in extracurricular activities can significantly enhance your chances of securing the ideal job post-graduation. Ultimately, job prospects depend on individual efforts and how effectively one leverages the opportunities provided by the university.
I should also mention that our classes are intentionally kept small, fostering a more personalized and interactive learning environment. However, whether this is a positive or negative aspect depends on individual preferences. Some students thrive in smaller classes where they can engage more directly with professors and peers, while others may prefer larger class sizes.
If you have any further questions or would like to know more about my experiences at Richmond American University London, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Hiba Ouadia
RAUL Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending