The Student Room Group

Ex girlfriend won't leave me alone?? Please help!

I ended my 1 year relationship with my ex girlfriend about 4 weeks ago for constantly lying to me and hiding things that she didn't want me to find out, but i won't go into too much detail.
At first no contact was going great, but as of late she seems to be bothering me. A week ago she rang me saying she misses me and constantly started texting me.
I stupidly believed her when she said that she'd change and decided i'd give her a chance to put things right and for us to maybe give being together another go. Ever since that day she's been nothing but hesitant to speak to me, or when she does speak to me it's only to kick off at me. I've offered her this opportunity for us to both work things out together and she simply decides to constantly insult me, calling me a psycho and twisted.

Her lack of effort to even bother with me makes me wonder whether she's speaking to someone else and is just only speaking to me as i'm some kind of habit?
But it's strange because as soon as she's on the phone to me she's all really close, telling me she loves me and starts a really deep talk.

So I offered to meet her at her uni house, somewhere neutral for us to talk things through, we've even talked about sleeping with eachother etc.

But all i seem to get from her is no effort, she won't bother texting me in the day unless i do first, and then when we speak all i get is abuse and insults?

Should I just cut her off?
Cheers
Reply 1
After the constant lying, I don't think anyone would blame you for not talking to her again. Your ex seems like a girl who has to have it her way or no way. Fair play to you for deciding to give her a chance to prove herself but since she failed that it would just be a good idea to cut her off and find someone who you know you can trust, and who will always be honest to you. For me, honesty is a big factor in a relationship, and if they're always going to lie, it's not worth it:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Rosie06
After the constant lying, I don't think anyone would blame you for not talking to her again. Your ex seems like a girl who has to have it her way or no way. Fair play to you for deciding to give her a chance to prove herself but since she failed that it would just be a good idea to cut her off and find someone who you know you can trust, and who will always be honest to you. For me, honesty is a big factor in a relationship, and if they're always going to lie, it's not worth it:smile:

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it!
I reckon i'll probably just cut her off, i've had enough of being taken for a mug.
Get rid, she's a psycho!
Original post by LJStudent
Get rid, she's a psycho!

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending