The Student Room Group

Relationship

I have a girlfriend whom i love so much but we are in a long distance relationship. I did a blander of cheating her with my ex girlfriend.she contacted my ex girlfriend and she happened to know everything but according to their conversations my ex girlfriend was claiming she don't love me but my girlfriend keeps on insisting that we are lovers with my ex girlfriend. Now i still love my girlfriend but she doesn't trust me anymore and she don't want me anymore she told me even to delete her photos in my phone she don't want me i still love her and i what her back. What should i do?
Original post by Kagianjoseph
I have a girlfriend whom i love so much but we are in a long distance relationship. I did a blander of cheating her with my ex girlfriend.she contacted my ex girlfriend and she happened to know everything but according to their conversations my ex girlfriend was claiming she don't love me but my girlfriend keeps on insisting that we are lovers with my ex girlfriend. Now i still love my girlfriend but she doesn't trust me anymore and she don't want me anymore she told me even to delete her photos in my phone she don't want me i still love her and i what her back. What should i do?

Move on your a cheat she doesn’t want you leave her alone, you cheated on her with your ex your mistake take ownership and pay up for it, your ex is probably trying to do you a favour by covering up your back for you both to get back together but what’s done is done.
Reply 2
But she keeps on blocking and unblocking me on social media what about it
Now as a lifelong loner (relationships in a Pakistani household do not mix) I see the main problem.

Your relationship was long distance: this requires trust, a lot of it. And like the absolute melon you are- you broke it. Now you want her back as you love her, but she doesn’t want you back from what it seems.

Personally I wouldn’t want to continue a relationship with an unfaithful person. If she’s moved on you will have to come to terms with that and will learn.

Apologise to her if you haven’t already, and don’t expect her to continue the relationship.

But blunt but I’ve seen how cheating tears apart families; things will not be the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending