The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
To be perfectly honest, there's almost nowhere round the Uni to park, there's a couple of side-streets round the back of Uni, but apart from that it's only really public carparks which is obviously not a good move. I think someone's said before that you can apply to the Uni for a parking pass, but I wouldn't know about it

Unless you're planning to drie home a lot, there's practially no need for a car, everything you need is so close by!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Reply 3
hasan - i assume you live relatively locally in which case have you considered using public transport. this may not be the most attractive of options if you are used to driving but if you are unable to find free parking around the uni (which is more than possible) driving in could become an expensive option. especially as the traffic wardens around uni seem to be really strict about illegal parking
Reply 4
Theres a car park near the Bullring centre (around 5-7 mins walk) which is £2.50 for all day parking... car park isn't secure though and I can see how £2.50 DAILY could add up to a fair bit!

Latest