The Student Room Group

Parking

I am looking to accept my Primary PGCE offer but am worried about my commute. I am hoping to drive to avoid a very complicated journey. Is there student parking at Roehampton for student without disability/mobility issues? Do I need a permit and How do I acquire a permit? Thanks!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Sophierjack2610
I am looking to accept my Primary PGCE offer but am worried about my commute. I am hoping to drive to avoid a very complicated journey. Is there student parking at Roehampton for student without disability/mobility issues? Do I need a permit and How do I acquire a permit? Thanks!

Hi @Sophierjack2610

Congratulations on your offer!

We design our courses and services to support students commuting to campus and we currently offer free on-campus student car parking!

Students can park on a first-come, first-served basis on campus during the day in term time, providing you have registered your car details. You should park your car (to ensure a space), then visit the Nest in the Library foyer, and at Whitelands reception or the Security Control Centre at Stuart Lodge to register your car details. Cars can be parked from 8am each weekday.

For more information, click here and scroll down to Transport and Parking.

I hope this helps!

Katie- Roehampton Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending