University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Parking at Derby University

Hello, can anyone assist me with parking near uni please. thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, can anyone assist me with parking near uni please. thanks

Hi Anonymous,
We are currently reviewing car parking for the coming academic year. Once our new permit system is ready, you will be able to apply through our Student Car Parking web page. Communications will also be sent out to all students.

We do encourage all students to consider more sustainable ways to travel than by car but appreciate that sometimes this might not be possible. All sites in Derby are within a short walk or cycle from each other and we encourage active travel where possible. You can earn rewards by walking or cycling.
The main student car park is located at Markeaton Park and connects to the campus by our regular Park & Ride. We have a limited number of spaces available for students to park at our Kedleston Road site. These will only be available to students who can demonstrate an exceptional need to park on site.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards.
^Toby
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Derby
Hi Anonymous,
We are currently reviewing car parking for the coming academic year. Once our new permit system is ready, you will be able to apply through our Student Car Parking web page. Communications will also be sent out to all students.

We do encourage all students to consider more sustainable ways to travel than by car but appreciate that sometimes this might not be possible. All sites in Derby are within a short walk or cycle from each other and we encourage active travel where possible. You can earn rewards by walking or cycling.
The main student car park is located at Markeaton Park and connects to the campus by our regular Park & Ride. We have a limited number of spaces available for students to park at our Kedleston Road site. These will only be available to students who can demonstrate an exceptional need to park on site.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards.
^Toby

Hi,
Could you advise please.
The 'Mipermit' permits are for 39 weeks - what would you suggest for those of us on 45 week courses? unfortunately public transport isn't an option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending