The Student Room Group

HELP!!

Is this for mocks? or for people who are taking exams early? i want to write down when all my exams are but i dont know if im doing these.... :redface: http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Documents/7202_IGCSE_January_2015_Timetable_HOME_FINAL_v1_DTP.pdf
Original post by STUDYREVISE
Hi,
no I don't think they are for mocks. They are for the people who are taking their exams in January 2015.
Are you looking for the exam timetable for June 2015? If not, what sort of mocks are you looking for, for year 10 or year 11?

thankyou :smile: and yes, ive found it that as well but its so confusing and i have no idea which ones im supposed to be doing xD im looking for the year 11 mocks but i dont really mind if i cant find them i just want to understand the june timetable now :P
Reply 2
Mocks are usually in January, I believe, but I think they put the exam timetables out once school has started...I might be wrong though.
Mock exams are whenever your school wants to do them.
They are not set by the examiners and so there is no published timetable for them.
Ask at your school when term begins when your mock exams will happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madisonyoung
thankyou :smile: and yes, ive found it that as well but its so confusing and i have no idea which ones im supposed to be doing xD im looking for the year 11 mocks but i dont really mind if i cant find them i just want to understand the june timetable now :P

your school will have their own dates for mocks :smile:
thanks everyone :smile:)
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
your school will have their own dates for mocks :smile:

Original post by gdunne42
Mock exams are whenever your school wants to do them.
They are not set by the examiners and so there is no published timetable for them.
Ask at your school when term begins when your mock exams will happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Its_Tito
Mocks are usually in January, I believe, but I think they put the exam timetables out once school has started...I might be wrong though.

Original post by Its_Tito

Original post by STUDYREVISE
I'm going into year 11 too. :smile:
Exam Boards don't give out dates for mock exams do they? well, I don't think they do anyway.
I think they are normally in January... I think it differs from school to school as the exam boards don't provide the dates... I think.
Original post by madisonyoung
thanks everyone :smile:)

no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest