The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
what was the grade requirements kings gave you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
If you take a year out, you could gain work experience aswell as retaking that maths module, you could also maybe do an AS level, to make you look really flash!
plus it'll give you the chance to save up some money, which given london prices could never be a bad thing. So i say go for it, going to a uni you really like makes all the difference, and will probably be worth the extra wait.
Reply 3
The responses this girl got from King's: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=282602 suggest that you won't get an offer from them anyway if you take an extra year to do your A-levels.

What are you applying for? I would get in touch with the admissions tutor for that department and ask them.
Reply 4
Thanks for replying guyz :smile:

Actually, KCL rejected my application before (in april too...:frown: ).
I have spoken to one of the admission officers, who, unlike the one nah talked to, was really helpful and said that I might have a chance if I manage to pull my grades up to an A.
But she also said that everythings uncertain rite now with the vast applications KCL receives each year for Law...

But as i've said...I really want to do law in KCL :redface: and I reli want to know if anyonez been through this like me........:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: soooo anyone???
Reply 5
you should have sent your math for remarking you would've held a better chance..

Latest