The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah this forum has died lately hasnt it, but I'm well looking forward to getting there now now!

Anyway how many people on here are actually freshers and just dont post, because it always seems that its the same few freshers and returning students posting (and were running out of things to say :biggrin: ), but there HAS to be more than that just lurking around in this forum (I know because I check to see whos viewing the St. Andrews forum when I'm on, and I always see an odd few names who are going to St. Andrews and only post once or twice or never at all! :wink: ) so COME ON! tell us who you are, what your doing and get involved bit :biggrin:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Yes... we need more for the TesserDry meet up (how is that for a new name for the TSRDRA?)
Reply 3
or y'know.. just a general meetup so the people who aren't staying in new hall or DRA can meet you guys too.
Reply 4
I thought we was having one of them too... the DRA meet up is more when we arrive isn't it? When we'd be struggling to get into town and so we'd know people in our actual halls.
Reply 5
Solid_L
I thought we was having one of them too... the DRA meet up is more when we arrive isn't it? When we'd be struggling to get into town and so we'd know people in our actual halls.

thats what I thought, a separate 'teserdry' (hmm catchy :biggrin: ) and TSR meet-up, seeing as how theres people here from almost every hall I would have thought it would make more sense to meet up with people from your hall first (as you will see them around anyway), then everyone from TSR.
Reply 6
I am still here! I think that we should attach a public poll to the where are you living thread just so we can easily see where eveyone is living. What do you guys think?
Reply 7
joe8232
I am still here! I think that we should attach a public poll to the where are you living thread just so we can easily see where eveyone is living. What do you guys think?

Yeah good Idea! then theres no forgetting whos where (like I always do :redface: )
Reply 8
Yea that is a good idea! (someone need to ask a mod?)
Reply 9
Solid_L
Yea that is a good idea! (someone need to ask a mod?)

Or you could just make it a seperate thread *steals idea* :biggrin:
Reply 10
hehe
Reply 11
Didn't someone just beat you to it?
Reply 12
yeah, joe did.
Reply 13
anyways since when have people been posting productive things in the other threads? hehe
Reply 14
True true, but a random post thread seems to be working:biggrin:
:mad:
Reply 16
the lurkers still aren't posting though. It's just us regulars.
Reply 17
*pulls them out of the corner*
lol yeah, COME ON! We dont bite (well I dont, I cant speak for everyone else though!)
Reply 19
hi

*runs and hides*

Latest

Trending

Trending