The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your desk/workspace

I've seen a thread like this before and I thought it was interesting to see, especially now since it's the start of the school year for many people.

I'll start
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thinedivine
I've seen a thread like this before and I thought it was interesting to see, especially now since it's the start of the school year for many people.

I'll start

Wow! So tidy and organised! Looks super :smile:
My work space is very intimate to me and I feel uncomfortable at sharing it with TSR akin to having an open-house viewing at your home while you're still occupying it.
Original post by superduper9
Wow! So tidy and organised! Looks super :smile:

Thanks, to be honest it's not usually like that! The fact I haven't started school yet explains the organised manner.:tongue:
Reply 4
Do you always light candles before homework?
lol this was my desk in uni at the end of last semester. tragic stuff.
2014-05-25 00.19.55.jpg
Original post by clareyyyyyyy
lol this was my desk in uni at the end of last semester. tragic stuff.

gross but so me

My lovely, big, almost-empty desk. :love:

I spent the last day and a half re-shuffling my room around so I could move it out of the dark alcove and next to the window. It's very rarely this clean and tidy. In fact, I think this is the best it has ever looked. (All ready for me to slave over page after page of A3 art work this year... which is why it is so darn big.)
Original post by Reord
Do you always light candles before homework?

No, I wasn't doing homework at the time I took the pic but I love candles so I have them burning whenever I can!
Original post by catrinana

My lovely, big, almost-empty desk. :love:

I spent the last day and a half re-shuffling my room around so I could move it out of the dark alcove and next to the window. It's very rarely this clean and tidy. In fact, I think this is the best it has ever looked. (All ready for me to slave over page after page of A3 art work this year... which is why it is so darn big.)

I love it, what a nice workspace!:biggrin:
Reply 10
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409695768.900075.jpg Admittedly it could do with a tidy lmao, better get to it before I go back to college next week
Reply 11
My lights run out of magic light powers and theres no spare bulbs. But theres my workspace.
Original post by Marky Mark
My work space is very intimate to me and I feel uncomfortable at sharing it with TSR akin to having an open-house viewing at your home while you're still occupying it.

you take things way too seriously :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Original post by Thinedivine
No, I wasn't doing homework at the time I took the pic but I love candles so I have them burning whenever I can!

Haha nice
Room :h:

Spoiler

Original post by alex193
Room :h:

Spoiler

I like your room! And you keep it very tidy :biggrin:
Original post by superduper9
I like your room! And you keep it very tidy :biggrin:

Thank you :h: I don't "do" messy haha :P You should see it after an art day though, the ink pens I'm working with at the moment are pretty forgiving, the watercolours can get a little spatter-y :colondollar:
My desk is currently going through renovation :tongue: but I'll post a picture when it's finished!
Finally managed to clean up my desk and get a picture.

Sorry for bad quality photos, but you get the idea. It's usually much messier and covered in Red Bull cans :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest