The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Room Available at Urbanest Vauxhall for King's Student

Hello!
I am looking for a King's College London university student to take over my ENSUITE room at Urbanest Vauxhall (Zone 1), Zip Code - SW8 1RZ. The lease is till 9th September.

The room is perfect, very cozy, never cold, well-lit, has plentiful storage space, and has a double bed, desk, and chair.

The immediate area around the building has basically everything you could need, 2 Sainsburys (Big and Small), Tesco, Waitrose, Gym, and Restaurants.

It's also a five-minute walk from Vauxhall Bus and Tube station. Trains and buses take around 20-25 mins to reach King’s Strand and Waterloo campuses, so it's super easy to get around.

The room is a GradPlus room and hence comes with access to Gyms at King’s Campuses. All utility bills like light, gas, water, and WiFi are included.
The residence welfare team organizes various events regularly to help you socialize and meet new people. The Urbanest team is available on-site 24x7 to help you. The building also has a laundry room and bike storage. The kitchen comes with a fridge, freezer, microwave, and oven.

The building has 31 floors with the 1st floor a study room and the 31st floor a common room with a TV and Ping Pong table. TV in the common room comes with various subscriptions.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/vauxhall
Rent - £320/pw
The room will be ready to move in from 4th May ‘23.
Mine is available too.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by khushchag
Hello!
I am looking for a King's College London university student to take over my ENSUITE room at Urbanest Vauxhall (Zone 1), Zip Code - SW8 1RZ. The lease is till 9th September.

The room is perfect, very cozy, never cold, well-lit, has plentiful storage space, and has a double bed, desk, and chair.

The immediate area around the building has basically everything you could need, 2 Sainsburys (Big and Small), Tesco, Waitrose, Gym, and Restaurants.

It's also a five-minute walk from Vauxhall Bus and Tube station. Trains and buses take around 20-25 mins to reach King’s Strand and Waterloo campuses, so it's super easy to get around.

The room is a GradPlus room and hence comes with access to Gyms at King’s Campuses. All utility bills like light, gas, water, and WiFi are included.
The residence welfare team organizes various events regularly to help you socialize and meet new people. The Urbanest team is available on-site 24x7 to help you. The building also has a laundry room and bike storage. The kitchen comes with a fridge, freezer, microwave, and oven.

The building has 31 floors with the 1st floor a study room and the 31st floor a common room with a TV and Ping Pong table. TV in the common room comes with various subscriptions.

Rent - £320/pw

Hey. I am interested. Can you please share more details about the room please and how many people were living with you
Reply 3
Original post by Salonip
Hey. I am interested. Can you please share more details about the room please and how many people were living with you

I am also looking for someone to take over my en-suite room.

Lovely room - 3/4 bed, spacious shower, plenty of storage, bedside table, large desk, pinboard, full length mirror, large kitchen with plenty of space to be sharing with 7 other students (they are all lovely people to live with), lovely views from window in both room and kitchen
Original post by Salonip

Hi, yes sure. I'm posting photos of my room here for your reference. This is a private room with an attached washroom so you do not share it with anybody. However, the Kitchen is shared with 6 other people.
Reply 5
Original post by laurenx155

Lovely room - 3/4 bed, spacious shower, plenty of storage, bedside table, large desk, pinboard, full length mirror, large kitchen with plenty of space to be sharing with 7 other students (they are all lovely people to live with), lovely views from window in both room and kitchen

Hey. Can you also share the pictures of your room and also till when do you have the lease? I need the room from September 2023
Reply 6
Original post by Salonip
Hey. Can you also share the pictures of your room and also till when do you have the lease? I need the room from September 2023

ahhh sorry this room is available from June until September
Original post by khushchag
Hello!

Rent - £320/pw

Hi, would you mind if i ask about the facilities provided.

I came across a Google Maps review. In the review, the writer mentioned that private room residents have their own small kitchen but also have access to the en-suite area, including the en-suite kitchen.

To clarify, I would appreciate it if you could provide information about the kitchen access arrangements for both private room residents and en-suite room residents. Specifically, I would like to know if private room residents are indeed allowed to access the en-suite room kitchen, or if the shared kitchen in the en-suite area is exclusively accessible by the 7 en-suite room owners.

I will be moving in soon. I would like to know if there any other issues that I should be prepared. Thanks in advance for you advice! You can PM me, if you like. I've just created the account today so, as of now, I cannot PM anyone.
Original post by laurenx155

Hi, would you mind if i ask about the facilities provided.

I came across a Google Maps review. In the review, the writer mentioned that private room residents have their own small kitchen but also have access to the en-suite area, including the en-suite kitchen.

To clarify, I would appreciate it if you could provide information about the kitchen access arrangements for both private room residents and en-suite room residents. Specifically, I would like to know if private room residents are indeed allowed to access the en-suite room kitchen, or if the shared kitchen in the en-suite area is exclusively accessible by the 7 en-suite room owners.

I will be moving in soon. I would like to know if there any other issues that I should be prepared. Thanks in advance for you advice! You can PM me, if you like. I've just created the account today so, as of now, I cannot PM anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest