The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucyg102
Hey! I thought I'd make this post as Northumbria uni is my first choice for uni next year and was wondering who else is making the same choice as me and what courses you are all thinking of doing? :smile:

Hey Lucy :smile: I've applied for Criminology at Northumbria. Have you looked at any accommodation? Trinity Square looks amazing :smile: it's definitely going to be my firm choice when I finally receive an offer!! :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 41
Original post by kimlawsonx
Hey Lucy :smile: I've applied for Criminology at Northumbria. Have you looked at any accommodation? Trinity Square looks amazing :smile: it's definitely going to be my firm choice when I finally receive an offer!! :smile:

Yeah I have, I really like Wynn Studios and Victoria Halls! I like Trinity Square but I think it's a bit far out from the campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you received an offer yet? :smile:
Have you received an offer yet? :smile:

Hey I've applied here from Criminology as well! :biggrin: i recieved my offer 2 or 3 days ago! Im sure you'll receive yours soon when did you send yours away?
Original post by slugsy2014
Hey I've applied here from Criminology as well! :biggrin: i recieved my offer 2 or 3 days ago! Im sure you'll receive yours soon when did you send yours away?

Just received my offer!! 5/5 offers since last Wednesday. Very happy :biggrin:
Just received my offer!! 5/5 offers since last Wednesday. Very happy :biggrin:

Let me be you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why?? Hahaha I thought everyone was getting offers by now
Why?? Hahaha I thought everyone was getting offers by now

I havent sent my application yet
Awwww my school was pretty on the ball..
Awwww my school was pretty on the ball..

my school is bullsh*t.

Didnt notice how pathetic it is until this year (maybe last too)
Got an unconditional and taking it. Anyone thought about accomodation yet? :smile:
Original post by heavyhandscott
I just want it done but need a 5th choice. And really? sounds cool. LJMU just seems great, accomodation looks nice from the website.

Hey man I originally went to John Moores, Liverpool itself is an awesome city but found that John Moores were really unhelpful when I needed help on my course
Original post by MitchLW93
Hey man I originally went to John Moores, Liverpool itself is an awesome city but found that John Moores were really unhelpful when I needed help on my course

Thanks for this. There doesnt seem to be a nicer place than newcastle but its great moving away. different unis have different pros and cons.

What course did you take?
Thanks for this. There doesnt seem to be a nicer place than newcastle but its great moving away. different unis have different pros and cons.

What course did you take?

Ahh are you from Newcastle? And I did sport science but it may just be my course. What are you thinking of studying?
Ahh are you from Newcastle? And I did sport science but it may just be my course. What are you thinking of studying?

Yeah im from newcastle and biology
Yeah im from newcastle and biology

If you want to get out of Newcastle maybe Liverpool is your best bet, what are your other choices?
If you want to get out of Newcastle maybe Liverpool is your best bet, what are your other choices?

Hull, Teeside, LJMU and Northumbria. Waiting to hear from newcastle, so that dictates if choice #5 is newcastle or lincoln
Reply 57
Original post by LucyR96
Oh great! Did you get a look at accommodation? Where else are you applying? :smile:

Yeah, I saw most of the accomodation. Trinity was my favourite because of the comforts but there's quite a few good picks, Camden Court, Victoria Halls, Liberty Quay I liked too.
Reply 58
I received my offer yesterday. I'm waiting on Liverpool then I can decide which one to make my firm, but Northumbria looks like a really good uni😁
im applying for Marketing management but i havent gotten an offer yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending