The Student Room Group

Law universities with ABB offers

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any decent law universities I can apply to with predicted ABB. I am also doing an EPQ and have got an A in Core Maths. I would like to go to a university that has a somewhat good reputation in law, and I don't want to be disadvantaged in the future when looking for a job, just because of where I went to uni.

So far I am thinking of applying for the Royal Holloway and UEA, and I have found Sussex, Bournemouth, Reading, Northumbria, Lancaster, Strathclyde, Kent, Leicester, Aston (Birmingham), Stirling and Surry which all have offers of AAB to BBB.
Are any of these universities any good? And can anyone recommend any others I can look at?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by myarv2
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any decent law universities I can apply to with predicted ABB. I am also doing an EPQ and have got an A in Core Maths. I would like to go to a university that has a somewhat good reputation in law, and I don't want to be disadvantaged in the future when looking for a job, just because of where I went to uni.

So far I am thinking of applying for the Royal Holloway and UEA, and I have found Sussex, Bournemouth, Reading, Northumbria, Lancaster, Kent, Leicster and Surry which all have offers of AAB to BBB.
Are any of these universities any good? And can anyone recommend any others I can look at?

Some like Lancaster are very good universities but not the actual top for Law . Have a look at the Complete University guide. That will give you some ideas of the standards of universities and their Law courses but dont be a slave to the guide. They are useful for guidance but that is really it.
Original post by myarv2

So far I am thinking of applying for the Royal Holloway and UEA, and I have found Sussex, Bournemouth, Reading, Northumbria, Lancaster, Strathclyde, Kent, Leicester, Aston (Birmingham), Stirling and Surry which all have offers of AAB to BBB.

Hiya, I hope you're doing well today,

Northumbria Law School is one of the largest in the UK and is ranked 7th in the UK for research power. We offer a Law course with the entry requirements currently being 128 UCAS points for 2024/25, see here for more information: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/law-llb-hons-uuslwz1/#entry-next-year.

I hope this helps but of course take the time to do some research into each of your options and get a feel for which one you think is right for you. Here is a link to our page on our law school: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/academic-departments/northumbria-law-school/ but if you have any more questions about Law at Northumbria or Northumbria in general please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Beth
Northumbria University UG rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending