The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Scroll to see replies

I haven't had a reply but emailed them and they said for fashion communication they haven't set out the dates for the interviews yet so will get back to me when they have :frown:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 61
I have an interview in January for Primary Teaching- any other applicants out there?:smile:
Reply 62
Just got an offer!!
Just got an unconditional offer to study Performance. :biggrin:
Original post by victoriahope
Just got an unconditional offer to study Performance. :biggrin:

Hell yeah!!! You going to take it?
Original post by amejv
Just got an offer!!

Congratulations!! :biggrin: is Northumbria your first choice?
Reply 66
Original post by MitchLW93
Congratulations!! :biggrin: is Northumbria your first choice?

i'm not anymore because i've got an unconditional from sheffield hallam soo
Original post by MitchLW93
Hell yeah!!! You going to take it?

I am!! I've already confirmed it as my firm choice. :smile:
Anyone accepted offers yet? I've got a unconditional place and want to go but tutor keeps telling me I don't need to rush it
Original post by victoriahope
I am!! I've already confirmed it as my firm choice. :smile:

SWEET! That's two of us :smile: are you staying in hall's?
I applied for business management and marketing on Friday:smile: has anyone else applied to a similar course and if so how long did it take for you to get your offer? Thanks!
Reply 71
Original post by abbiecarman
I applied for business management and marketing on Friday:smile: has anyone else applied to a similar course and if so how long did it take for you to get your offer? Thanks!

Yeah I applied to that, well similar (business with marketing management). I got my ofer about about a week and a half :smile:
Reply 72
Northumbria is either going to be my first or second choice! :smile: I'm applying for psychology, anyone else? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbiecarman

Yhh i did but im doing marketing management and i got my offer last week or so
Anybody else had any offers yet?!
Anyone applying for sport development got an offer from northumbria yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received my offer a week after sending my UCAS off officially so I now have a unconditional offer from Northumbria. Hopefully making it my firm choice if I like the campus and have appropriate accommodation. I have applied for Business with finance management :smile:

I have also applied to nottingham trent. Received an offer from there too
I sent my application off a week ago for Media Production but I've only gotten an acknowledgement so far..
Reply 78
Ive applied and firmed northumbria as my first choice. Going to be studying Business Managment. Trying to pick out my accomadation as you can start applying from January which is scary as ive no idea atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applied to Northumbria for Applied Biology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending