The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by l1lvink
Anyone applied to Northumbria for Applied Biology?

Sure have
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Hey, anyone from the Manchester area going to one of the applicant days alone or with someone? I want to attend one but I don't really want to travel alone since I never travel by train 😩
Just got a conditional offer for Media Production :biggrin: I'm not sure whether to make it my firm or insurance yet..
Is anoyne else still waiting for a confirmation email? I applied the friday before xmas and ive got 3 offers and 1 interview since then. Im applying for biology
Reply 84
Original post by carmenwong
Hey, anyone from the Manchester area going to one of the applicant days alone or with someone? I want to attend one but I don't really want to travel alone since I never travel by train ������

I might go, from cheshire
Ohh, what have you applied for?:smile:
Got my offer for Applied Biology today:woo:
Has anyone that's applied for sports development had a reply from Northumbria yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
I applied for marketing management and just received an unconditional :smile: sooo happy
Reply 89
Hi,

i have applied to do business management at Northumbria too and this is my first choice too. But im unsure whether to stay in halls or just commute as i dont live very far away. Im very undecide.
Reply 90
Original post by amyb11
Hi,

i have applied to do business management at Northumbria too and this is my first choice too. But im unsure whether to stay in halls or just commute as i dont live very far away. Im very undecide.

Definitely live in halls! You get the whole uni experience and although it will be cheaper to live at home I think it will be a lot harder to feel fully part of the uni x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foow
Definitely live in halls! You get the whole uni experience and although it will be cheaper to live at home I think it will be a lot harder to feel fully part of the uni x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I live in Newcastle and Im still firming Nrothumbria and moving out... Im really nervous/excited
Hello! I'm making Northumbria my first choice too!! I'm applying for business and finance!!

Nottingham trent is my second choice if anyone is applying there too :smile:

Northumbria is my first choice and Nottingham Trent is my second too! I'm doing Childhood studies and early years

Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I got my offer but don't know what date I will be moving in?
Hey, anyone from the Manchester area going to one of the applicant days alone or with someone? I want to attend one but I don't really want to travel alone since I never travel by train ������

I might be going to the one in February from Liverpool. I've got the train there 4 times for the uni open days so I know how it all works its pretty simple. When you get off the train theres loads of people at the station in bright orange tops telling you where to go to get to the uni. There are free coaches from the train station that take you just to the uni open day. I was on my own last time it was fine.
Original post by heavyhandscott
my school is bullsh*t.

Didnt notice how pathetic it is until this year (maybe last too)

Haha so is mine
Firm choice is to study International Business Management, anybody else?
Also, how quick did people hear about their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophannaxo
Northumbria is my first choice and Nottingham trent is my second :smile:

Me too
Computer science anyone?
I've had an offer for business and finance and it'll probably be my first choice
Original post by sophannaxo
Northumbria is my first choice and Nottingham trent is my second :smile:

Me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending