The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Undergraduate Entry 2015-Who's Going?

Scroll to see replies

I have a conditional offer for Fashion Design & Marketing ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Georgiasproat
We can move in from Thursday 10th September but most move in on Saturday 12th. All courses and freshers week starts on Monday 14th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Once you put your preferred accommodation when do they get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realcloud

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the summer, June at the earliest I think. I think unconditional offer holders get theirs first (doesn't mean they get priority though)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
Conditional offer for Business with economics :smile: CAN'T WAIT !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Georgiasproat
In the summer, June at the earliest I think. I think unconditional offer holders get theirs first (doesn't mean they get priority though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Georgiasproat! That's right, we start allocating in the first or second week of June. We allocate in the order that we received the application. So we start with people who put Northumbria as their first choice and then we move onto Insurance applicants and allocate in date order. We try to do it in the fairest way possible. Although we can't allocate rooms to people until we know whether they are definitely coming. If you have any questions, please give me a shout.
Jill
Original post by NU Accommodation
Thanks Georgiasproat! That's right, we start allocating in the first or second week of June. We allocate in the order that we received the application. So we start with people who put Northumbria as their first choice and then we move onto Insurance applicants and allocate in date order. We try to do it in the fairest way possible. Although we can't allocate rooms to people until we know whether they are definitely coming. If you have any questions, please give me a shout.
Jill

Is it made so that both unconditional and conditional offers have the same chance of getting their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jill

I accepted my offer a week or so ago but I haven't got an email or any details about accommodation, any help please? :smile:
Is it made so that both unconditional and conditional offers have the same chance of getting their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes that's how we do it. We try to make it as fair as possible.
Original post by SweetNothing
I accepted my offer a week or so ago but I haven't got an email or any details about accommodation, any help please? :smile:

Hi, it can take about two weeks to get your ID log in details so you can apply online. If you're worried, you can give us a call on 0191 227 4209. We can check to see if you're on the system and if so, we could put an application on for you. However, we may still be waiting all the details to come through.
Hope that helps. Don't worry, you shouldn't be waiting long.
Jill
Yes that's how we do it. We try to make it as fair as possible.

That's not fair. If someone has already achieved their conditional offer and submitted accommodation early they should have same chance as someone with an unconditional offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Realcloud - They just said that both unconditional and conditional have the same chance XD
Original post by Minionmum
Realcloud - They just said that both unconditional and conditional have the same chance XD

Mb I missed read 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending