The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Anyone else not living in halls for their first year? at University of Northampton?

Is anyone else not living in halls for their first years? quite nervous as to how im going to make friends to go freshers with haha.. my roommates are all second years :frown:
Dont worry i lived here 1 year still New Fresh so to speak youll be fine just say hi to everyone find those your feel comfortable with and let the uni life and Northampton let you free.. =) seriously though you will be fine.. I say If your a female say hello to everyone, and if your a make say hello to all these females saying hello =)... a Tall guy wondering around doing same as you..
Northampton
can someone tell me how freshers was for Northampton this year as I am hoping to attend next year and I would like it know what to expect
Reply 3
Hi. I'm guessing you've finished your first year. I'm starting uni this september and I'm possibly going to be in the same position as you were, not living in halls but in a house with seconds years. How was your experience? Did you find it hard to make friends at first and miss out on freshers activity? Your input would help so much. Thanks
hey, i think im going to be in the same position this year but still need to find accommodation!
Reply 5
Original post by staceylouise10
hey, i think im going to be in the same position this year but still need to find accommodation!

Hey do you wanna share a house? I haven't found a house but i'm going to look.
Original post by FP1995
Hey do you wanna share a house? I haven't found a house but i'm going to look.[/QUOT

Hello, yeah that would be good! is it your first year?
Original post by im_diann3
Hi. I'm guessing you've finished your first year. I'm starting uni this september and I'm possibly going to be in the same position as you were, not living in halls but in a house with seconds years. How was your experience? Did you find it hard to make friends at first and miss out on freshers activity? Your input would help so much. Thanks

Original post by FP1995
Hey do you wanna share a house? I haven't found a house but i'm going to look.

Original post by staceylouise10
Hello, yeah that would be good! is it your first year?

Hey, what courses are you all doing?
Reply 8
Hey im starting first year as well any tips\links for private accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending