The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Official University of Northampton 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Northampton for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can anyone share their experience at University of Northampton.Not able make a decision between Northampton and Wolverhampton
Northampton
Hi, I am applying for Paramedic Science - i am currently doing an online access course in Paramedic Science - I am a Healthcare Assistant at the NHS :smile:
Hii! I've applied for midwifery, had my interview this morning! Currently studying the third year of a degree of a different subject and just finished my access course :smile:
hiii, i've applied for primary education with qts (: studying combined english, music and geo A Levels
Original post by Art3mis02
Hii! I've applied for midwifery, had my interview this morning! Currently studying the third year of a degree of a different subject and just finished my access course :smile:

How long did it take for them to get back to you roughly? Mine went off today so I’m wondering when I will get a response for an interview! How did it go? Wishing you the best!
Hi all,
I've applied for midwifery, have my interview on the 24th (only slightly panicking 😳🙈).
I'm currently doing an access course for nursing and midwifery.
Fingers crossed for everyone 😊
Original post by BeccaH3112
Hi all,
I've applied for midwifery, have my interview on the 24th (only slightly panicking 😳🙈).
I'm currently doing an access course for nursing and midwifery.
Fingers crossed for everyone 😊

I got one too today mines 1st dec! Good luck
Original post by Aodukoya20

Thank you, you too 🤞
Hi! I decided to accept my unconditional offer today so I will definitely be going to Northampton. I have applied for Early Childhood Studies and am currently doing an apprenticeship in a nursery. Super excited for September!
How long did it take for them to get back to you roughly? Mine went off today so I’m wondering when I will get a response for an interview! How did it go? Wishing you the best!

Hi lovely, only just seen this I'm so sorry! They got back to me within a few weeks of application, had my interview Nov 10th and received an offer exactly 4 weeks later on Dec 8th :smile:
Reply 11

Hey, did your better birth poster focus entirely on “continuity of care”? x
heyy i got an unconditional offer to study psychology this September :smile:
Have been invited to the discovery day on Sat but not heard anything regarding an interview or anything so slowly losing hope!
i also got an unconditional to study psychology here too.
I have an offer for Pre-Reg MSc Physiotherapy for Sept 2022 start ☺️
Reply 16
Original post by marshmallow3
I have an offer for Pre-Reg MSc Physiotherapy for Sept 2022 start ☺️

Hey,

Congrats on your offer!

I have an interview on Thursday for this course at Northampton. Could you let me know any tips or examples of questions they ask?
Original post by Lou.92
Hey,

Congrats on your offer!

I have an interview on Thursday for this course at Northampton. Could you let me know any tips or examples of questions they ask?

Hey,

Thank you! Did you apply for the Sept 2022 intake as well? Tbh it was pretty generic e.g Introduce yourself, why do you want to be a Physio etc. It felt more like a chat with them trying to get to know me and they were also very friendly which is a plus. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!
Reply 18
Original post by marshmallow3
Hey,

Thank you! Did you apply for the Sept 2022 intake as well? Tbh it was pretty generic e.g Introduce yourself, why do you want to be a Physio etc. It felt more like a chat with them trying to get to know me and they were also very friendly which is a plus. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Hiya,

Yeah it is for a September start. My interview is first thing tomorrow - fingers crossed!!
Original post by Lou.92
Hiya,

Yeah it is for a September start. My interview is first thing tomorrow - fingers crossed!!

How did it go? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending