The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asr11
Nothing, just wondering what some of them have to do with psychology!

they have everything to do with psychology :smile:
psychology isn't bound like other subjects are; it's the study of our mind, the way we think and analyse things.
therefore any question whatsoever is related to psychology :wink:

i know i sound like a nerd, but everything there is extremely relevant to psychology and to the research question i wish to answer :cool:
Reply 7981
Original post by Lúcio
hey guys, i don't like to post totally unrelated things, but could i ask that people fill in my dissertation survey if they have time?
it generally takes no more than 20 minutes and it's a study that assesses your numeracy skills, personality and prediction accuracy.
more information is given in the link below and everything is completely confidential; only i will see the data and even then i won't know who's data it is

kinda spamming this all over the FF (sorry SR90, don't ban me pls) so apologies if you've seen a few of these posts around

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...X0Ep3oTdFYNitv

Done :hat2:
Original post by Fideo
Done :hat2:

thank's man; i'm all out of rep right now, but i'll get back to you :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
thank's man; i'm all out of rep right now, but i'll get back to you :smile:

I did Pls give me rep :frown:

Line ups for Stoke game? Hoping its a flat 4...

DDG
Valencia Smalling McNair (Shaw?)
Carrick Fellaini
Januzaj Rooney Di Maria
RVP

Reckon that's how we may line up. Sub off Shaw for Young or Blackett if he's still injured.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
I did Pls give me rep :frown:

Line ups for Stoke game? Hoping its a flat 4...

DDG
Valencia Smalling McNair (Shaw?)
Carrick Fellaini
Januzaj Rooney Di Maria
RVP

Reckon that's how we may line up. Sub off Shaw for Young or Blackett if he's still injured.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shaw is injured and it's been confirmed that ADM won't play either.

I'm expecting to see the same team that played most of the match against Hull, surely this would be the first time all season that we've fielded the same back four for two games running? Only change would be Falcao for RVP and even that's debatable.

Dave
Valencia Smalling Rojo Young
Carrick
Fellaini Herrera
Mata
Rooney Falcao

Only worry about that team is that there is no width, as well as Stoke's threat from set pieces.
Original post by sr90

I'm expecting to see the same team that played most of the match against Hull, surely this would be the first time all season that we've fielded the same back four for two games running? Only change would be Falcao for RVP and even that's debatable.

Dave
Carrick
Fellaini Herrera
Mata
Rooney Falcao

Only worry about that team is that there is no width, as well as Stoke's threat from set pieces.

Whoops yeah forgot about ADM. Have we actually played the diamond recently? I doubt Louis would play Mata in the hole, think he may go with Rooney at #10 and the other 2 up top. Width is pretty terrible in that team yeah. Ideally need Valencia and Young further up, so I can see the 3-5-2 formation being deployed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whoops yeah forgot about ADM. Have we actually played the diamond recently? I doubt Louis would play Mata in the hole, think he may go with Rooney at #10 and the other 2 up top. Width is pretty terrible in that team yeah. Ideally need Valencia and Young further up, so I can see the 3-5-2 formation being deployed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In our last game :tongue:

Not worried about this at all. We'll concede but we'll win.
Original post by YoungAdviser
Who would you guys partner with Strootman if that happened? It would be amazing to see him next to somebody if Herrera box to box ilk too, however then you're missing out on the natural anchor guy at the base of the midfield that Carrick and Blind have been doing so well in...

Tbh I'm just quite confused at the situation of having decent CM options right now let alone adding Evil RvP to the team.

Na you can still get a guy on the base of the diamond.

You drop Mata, play Di Maria tip of the diamond or you could play a 4-1-3-2.
Original post by sr90
In our last game :tongue:

Not worried about this at all. We'll concede but we'll win.

Ah right, didn't watch the game and team sheet suggested a 3 at the back. Haven't watched a 3pm game since Brittania last season :mad: just can't find the time anymore!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Dave
Carrick
Fellaini Herrera
Mata
Rooney Falcao

Stoke have scored the least goals of any team this season from set pieces actually
link everybody to this thread; same as before if you've already done the survey, it's just for numbers:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3003549

i just want to thank everybody who already did the survey - i've given links around and i already have 35 full responses just in a single night.
so thank you to you all; i know it''s a little annoying to put this in the FF but i do appreciate people taking out time for this
(edited 9 years ago)
Stoke should be a comfortable win, Bojan may cause problems though.
Original post by baconbutty
Stoke have scored the least goals of any team this season from set pieces actually

Really? :lolwut: I can't say i've paid any attention to them at all this season.

This game isn't on TV and both my HD rivers are out of service which sucks. Better start looking.
Apparently Di Maria's wife told some random guy on Instagram that the Angel has a small tear in his hamstring. Could be out for a couple weeks if true.
Ah right, didn't watch the game and team sheet suggested a 3 at the back. Haven't watched a 3pm game since Brittania last season :mad: just can't find the time anymore!

Know what you mean this is the first season i've been able to watch weekend games in like 3 years! Feels good.
Original post by sr90
Really? :lolwut: I can't say i've paid any attention to them at all this season.

This game isn't on TV and both my HD rivers are out of service which sucks. Better start looking.

They're also the tallest team in the league

Some fun facts here
We'll be fine on the height thingy. We got Fellaini, Carrick, Smalling, RvP and Falcao(not the tallest but very good in the air).
DDG

Blackett
Rojo
Smalling
Cafu (Valencia)

Carrick
Herrera
Mata
Rooney

Falcao
RVP

Is MY starting 11, but I think LVG will play

DDG

Roberto Carlos (Ashley Young)
Rojo
Smalling
Cafu (Valencia)

Carrick
Fellaini
Herrera
Mata

Rooney
RVP
Going to be the same line-up as Saturday with Herrera in for Angel.
That does seem most likely. But do you honestly see us playing such a similar XI two games in a row?! When was the last time that happened. I think there'll be some sort of surprise. One of Januzaj/Blackett/McNair/Wilson in there somewhere.

Latest