The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scrawlx101
To all those saying J11 is greedy and all that think about the circumstance he came-team was winning 4 0 and he came on for ADM who had a great performance,he probably wanted to impress LVG and get a start next game. Think he can be forgiven this time.

It's not just this game. Januzaj has been doing things like this for a couple months now. Making the right decisions is going to be what brings him back into the team. He started last season amazingly, but his form has dipped since then.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
He is still our saviour :biggrin:. He made a wrong decision but I'm sure he'll learn from it and come back stronger.

That's exactly how Ronaldo was. Always Greedy. You can see what i'm getting at...
Reply 982
Original post by Amphiprion
The reaction when they celebrated between Mata, DM7 and Herrera seemed to suggest is was a scuffed shot as they were all taking the piss out of DM7.

Don't bring sense into this argument brah, he meant it I tell ya!

Buzzing to face you lot now.

Edit: Bloody hell we won't meet until December. Long 'ting
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
So people are already hating on Januzaj? Before today he was United's Saviour. :lol:

It was one bad decision guys. He's still 19 for God sake.

I am hating on the fact that he is making the same 'bad decision' nearly every game he plays in. He can create and play with the ball when, but he has to learn where and when to pass the ball, and when not to shoot, otherwise he is never going to get picked by LvG.
Original post by _Morsey_
I am hating on the fact that he is making the same 'bad decision' nearly every game he plays in. He can create and play with the ball when, but he has to learn where and when to pass the ball, and when not to shoot, otherwise he is never going to get picked by LvG.

Lol... He won't get a place in the starting XI for a while now anyways.
Blind and Rojo wont be the headliners following this game but I think they too both did their jobs well.

Nothing outstanding, nothing fancy but did exactly what it says on the tin. Rojo probably was more outgoing and got forward nicely, was composed on the ball in our box and theirs.
Original post by qasidb
Why are you coming on here and acting like such a cocky little smartass when you lost 1-0 at home to Aston Villa just yesterday?

Woah man chill out...

Can you give me an example of how I have been cocky at any point in this thread today?
I think you'll find I have adequately criticised the awful performance of my team yesterday.

You're just looking for an argument that I'm not going to give you :smile:
Original post by Deshi

U wot m8t? fite m3
Original post by _Morsey_
That is complete cow pat.

I think Januzaj is a great lad but game after game after game we see him being greedy all the time. He will not get chosen by LVG if he keeps up that attitude, it doesn't matter what the scoreline is.

I agree but i think we have to remeber he came on and played at LCM not CAM or on the wing where he looks more comfortable.Games over now but next game against leciester i can see J11 starting at no 10(hope we go 4231 or persist with the diamond)
That's exactly how Ronaldo was. Always Greedy. You can see what i'm getting at...

Fair enough but Ronaldo had so much more at the same age of Januzaj.

Original post by Deshi

Would love to face you lot next week. Without Sterling and Sturridge, you guys don't seem much of a threat tbh. With them, it's a different story and I cant see our defence handling it.
Reply 990
So people are already hating on Januzaj? Before today he was United's Saviour. :lol:

It was one bad decision guys. He's still 19 for God sake.

Yep. He's still 19. And remember last season he was one of our best performers. He has poor decisions now but I think he will improve. He has di Maria, Mata, Herrera, Blind and RvP to learn from now, not just Young and Anderson.
But we didn't take advantage of it :frown:

We have Leicester and West Ham as our next 2 fixtures and im hoping 6 points right there but then Everton, West Brom, Chelsea and City as our next 4 fixtures :/

We have so many Sunday fixtures :s-smilie:

Meh, it happens.
Don't forget though that once you get going, once you get regular chemistry and cohesion between your players, most games will be "easy" for you anyway.

Admittedly you will get more difficult games on paper in the weeks to come, however you will be more equipped to deal with them.
See Falcao watching the ball flying towards Green. He sprints towards green anticipating a slip, proper predator that is. Will bag himelf a goal vs Leicster if he starts.
Original post by NathanW18
It's not just this game. Januzaj has been doing things like this for a couple months now. Making the right decisions is going to be what brings him back into the team. He started last season amazingly, but his form has dipped since then.

Cant say it isnt there and i can see it becoming a problem like you guys have said,hope we take a sterling like approach with him and give him a start when players are out of form in either cam or on the wing.
Original post by Amphiprion
Blind and Rojo wont be the headliners following this game but I think they too both did their jobs well.

Nothing outstanding, nothing fancy but did exactly what it says on the tin. Rojo probably was more outgoing and got forward nicely, was composed on the ball in our box and theirs.

Yeah spot on. You can add Herrera in that list as well. Blind, Rojo, Herrera were really impressive today but I guess all the praise will go to Di Maria which tbh is deserved :lol:
So Man Utd have beaten QPR 4-0....good, good.

Keep this momentum going for a few more games, keep the fans happy...and when Chelsea come to OT, a thrashing to Utd will taste even sweeter. :colone:
**** YOU QPR **** YOU!

Nah but seriously, you finally got your win lol
Original post by AnharM
So Man Utd have beaten QPR 4-0....good, good.

Keep this momentum going for a few more games, keep the fans happy...and when Chelsea come to OT, a thrashing to Utd will taste even sweeter. :colone:

Diego Costa will have had his third hamstring injury of the season by then :lol:
Lol at Mata and Di Maria:biggrin:. Who cares if it was a scuffed shot, at the end of the day it was a good finish and Januzaj ****** me off:angry:
Reply 999
Yeah spot on. You can add Herrera in that list as well. Blind, Rojo, Herrera were really impressive today but I guess all the praise will go to Di Maria which tbh is deserved :lol:

How good was Herrera! Di Maria obviously was the star but let's just stop and realise what we've just seen. A centre midfielder who set up and scored in a single game. Did any of our cms last season even score or assist once in the season?

I thought he was sensational constantly showing the creativity and vision that we've missed ever since we lost Scholes.

After Herrera my praise goes to Blind and Mata who were sublime in their roles at the tip of the diamond. Finally we have a great midfield :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest