The Student Room Group

BSMS A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alkyone
Not necessarily. I got that message too in the beginning and then it changed to being processed by ucas, and I ended up getting an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw really, you don't know how much I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me, gives me a glimmer of hope.

congratulations on the offer as well! Will you be firming?

and sorry, just one more question. Do you know vaguely how long it took for the message to change to being processed by UCAS? I really want a final decision today, I fly to NYC on Monday morning and refuse to check anything til I'm back just in case it's doom and gloom..
Original post by Callumke
Aw really, you don't know how much I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me, gives me a glimmer of hope.

congratulations on the offer as well! Will you be firming?

and sorry, just one more question. Do you know vaguely how long it took for the message to change to being processed by UCAS? I really want a final decision today, I fly to NYC on Monday morning and refuse to check anything til I'm back just in case it's doom and gloom..

No worries! I am still trying to decide between bsms and glasgow. For me it changed to the welcome message around 11am and then at 15:30 it changed again to the being processed by UCAS message. Track updated at 17:45. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alkyone
No worries! I am still trying to decide between bsms and glasgow. For me it changed to the welcome message around 11am and then at 15:30 it changed again to the being processed by UCAS message. Track updated at 17:45. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, it helps a lot! congrats again! :smile:
What are the fees at Glasgow?
Original post by Fi-Bi-G
What are the fees at Glasgow?

I'm an EU student so I would be paying £1820. Huge difference to here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alkyone
I'm an EU student so I would be paying £1820. Huge difference to here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but BSMS has me and Luca, I may be slightly biased here but I definitely think that's worth more than £7,180pa :wink:
Original post by Josh93
Yes but BSMS has me and Luca, I may be slightly biased here but I definitely think that's worth more than £7,180pa :wink:

And that's why I cannot decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alkyone
And that's why I cannot decide!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you considered flipping a coin?
Tails you go to BSMS, heads you don't go to Glasgow? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jackoojackoo123
Had my interview 11th of feb, just got an offer yesterday and I'm going to accept it :biggrin: anyone else got some good news?!

Congratulations!!
Welcome message does that mean hold :frown:
Original post by Medicjug
Welcome message does that mean hold :frown:

Not necessarily, some people have had that and still received offers. Just keep an eye out for messages from bsms. All the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right well my message has changed to decision being made by UCAS, so even though it's either offer or rejection at least it'll be a final answer and no painstaking wait on the hold list!

also, just to add, this morning it has the original, pre-interview welcome message, so just to confirm to everybody, that message does not necessarily mean you'll be put on hold. Good luck everyone :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Mine hasn't changed yet should I be worried?
Mine hasn't changed yet should I be worried?

I wouldn't be worrying, they seem to be taking their time getting through everyone, so who knows how their system of giving out offers, holds and rejections actually works. Good luck!
Original post by Callumke
Right well my message has changed to decision being made by UCAS, so even though it's either offer or rejection at least it'll be a final answer and no painstaking wait on the hold list!

also, just to add, this morning it has the original, pre-interview welcome message, so just to confirm to everybody, that message does not necessarily mean you'll be put on hold. Good luck everyone :smile:

Snap Callum!!! Same status so nervous now
Snap Callum!!! Same status so nervous now

same decision being processed by UCAS..... eeek!!! That means its either a rejection or offer - not a hold, doesn't it.....?
I got the message on Student Central about 1.5 hours ago.... how long until UCAS updates do you reckon?
If it's a hold we would have got a message by email. Ahhhh can't stop pacing up and down the house lol
Really really hope it's good news. Fingers crossed for everyone!
Good luck to everyone still waiting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending