The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by KittyRe-play
OMFG don't do that man that's so sad. He's going to kill you lot. :facepalm:

trust me u dont know him, hes the most annoying guy on the planet, plus im dead bored lol

Oh okay I get it.:biggrin:
Original post by aka r
trust me u dont know him, hes the most annoying guy on the planet, plus im dead bored lol

No man don't seriously he might even call the police.:angry:
Reply 2463
No man don't seriously he might even call the police.:angry:

lol since when did police give a **** haha they need to sort those drug gangs who run around small heath with 12 gauge shotguns
Original post by aka r
lol since when did police give a **** haha they need to sort those drug gangs who run around small heath with 12 gauge shotguns

You are probably one of the gang members:wink:

But that mark guy or whatever will hate you even more and will probs get you fired from work.:s-smilie:
Reply 2465
You are probably one of the gang members:wink:

But that mark guy or whatever will hate you even more and will probs get you fired from work.:s-smilie:

cuz im gonna set of the fireworks and then knock on his door and say sup Mark u okay? lmao
Original post by aka r
cuz im gonna set of the fireworks and then knock on his door and say sup Mark u okay? lmao

Haha that was funny :lol:
So you and your friends are going to be all quiet? I don't think so. Will he not open his curtains and look outside? Unless you wear that balaclava of yours; you're out the job mate.:cool:
Reply 2467
Haha that was funny :lol:
So you and your friends are going to be all quiet? I don't think so. Will he not open his curtains and look outside? Unless you wear that balaclava of yours; you're out the job mate.:cool:

lol me on 3am night mission, acting like the militant man, he wont know its me :biggrin:
Original post by aka r
lol me on 3am night mission, acting like the militant man, he wont know its me :biggrin:

Fine then, but if you get caught, don't say I didn't warn ya.:colone:

Let your friends do the firing and you make the vid, I wanna see.
Original post by aka r

1st step towards Jihaad...complete. :lol:
Reply 2470
Fine then, but if you get caught, don't say I didn't warn ya.:colone:

Let your friends do the firing and you make the vid, I wanna see.

lol he cant fire me i will get the line manager on his ass :colone:

ok lol :P
Original post by aka r
lol he cant fire me i will get the line manager on his ass :colone:

ok lol :P

Can just imagine you arguing like mad haha.
You: :albertein: Line manager: :banghead:
Make sure to stay safe yeah and tell your mates to stay safe too. You guys better not get burnt in the process...so take care.

Thanks, can't wait to see it.:u:
Original post by Muaaz98
I can see where you're coming from but I strongly feel they shouldn't be openly allowed to broadcast such absolutist views with such persistence. Usually I just skip over them but today this one nutter King Bradly brang up the most ridiculous thread claiming the veil was a symbol of ignorance, before openly insulting islamic ideology without factual basis. Its a joke, especially since all the youtube comments I read are practically the same. Imo the religious section should be taken down, its just become a tool for deluded non-muslims to degrade islam and its followers. Btw, much as I hate to say it, but if muslims are openly being called ignorant for following their religion (as per the self proclaimed 'kingbradly'), with the majority of all their posts being aimed towards muslims and mockery of their common belief, thats pretty islamophobic to me.

Yeah that veil thread is ridiculous. The religion section has indeed become an excuse for non-Mulims to demean religious sentiments and degrade religious people. They might as well rename the section to "I hate religion/Islam".

If someone has made a clear statement like "Muslims are ignorant" then do report them. Apparently God and religion are fair game but not people.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2473
clocks going back on sunday
Original post by de_monies
A goof few meaning like 12??? I feel tired

Lool I meant like hands around the racks

Tbh, it all sounds dodgy any way so.. :biggrin:

:hugs:

Aha yh even tho I slept in til like 12 today still tired :K:

I know what you meant :lol: but yh mega dodgy :tongue:

:hugs:
Original post by aka r
clocks going back on sunday

tmrw? does that mean more or less sleep??? :hmmm:
Original post by Muaaz98
I can see where you're coming from but I strongly feel they shouldn't be openly allowed to broadcast such absolutist views with such persistence. Usually I just skip over them but today this one nutter King Bradly brang up the most ridiculous thread claiming the veil was a symbol of ignorance, before openly insulting islamic ideology without factual basis. Its a joke, especially since all the youtube comments I read are practically the same. Imo the religious section should be taken down, its just become a tool for deluded non-muslims to degrade islam and its followers. Btw, much as I hate to say it, but if muslims are openly being called ignorant for following their religion (as per the self proclaimed 'kingbradly'), with the majority of all their posts being aimed towards muslims and mockery of their common belief, thats pretty islamophobic to me.

Don't worry nor waste your time with them, unless to correct their ignorance. Plantagenet actually doesn't like some elements of Islam, but he's okay with Muslims. Hickory hates Islam with passion, but he doesn't mind Muslims. Bradly is just:colonhash: and ache(forgot her name) will have certain views; but she can by really nice. When they get rude, just get sarcastic and remain chill, they can be nice eventually trust me. Try not to get into a debate with radicalatheist, he hates Islam and most likely Muslims, no respect whatsoever no matter how rational or nice you get.
If they remain stupid and rude, let them be. As Muslims, we must portray a good image of Islam.

Islamophobia is just some invented word, I never use it; and I don't think any TSRians are Islamophobic, they just get brave because they're behind a screen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi all :hi:
Original post by Muaaz98

What I'm trying to get at is that their display of ignorance is not against the rules. I don't like reading either but we aren't going to get them banned. Youtube comments are far worse IMO. They are quite unregulated for one, which allows to post almost anything. I started debating there when I was 13 and the people were just arghhhhh, Honestly couldn't believe the arguments that grown men were putting forward to me rofl. Bro honestly this is TSR, it will not change. It's been the same story since neg rep got removed. Atleast in neg rep times people thought twice before posting rubbish.

Original post by Ankabout
Yeah that veil thread is ridiculous. The religion section has indeed become an excuse for non-Mulims to demean religious sentiments and degrade religious people. They might as well rename the section to "I hate religion/Islam".

If someone has made a clear statement like "Muslims are ignorant" then do report them. Apparently God and religion are fair game but not people.

Lol, "I hate Islam" would be a good name. :tongue: Just the other day I saw Plantagageant basically say that "Allah has failed logic because he made things which might actually test people in life." Along the lines of that anyway. Was surprised that the simple concept of a test was so hard to understand.

Original post by beautifulxxx
Don't worry nor waste your time with them, unless to correct their ignorance. Plantagenet actually doesn't like some elements of Islam, but he's okay with Muslims. Hickory hates Islam with passion, but he doesn't mind Muslims. Bradly is just:colonhash: and ache(forgot her name) will have certain views; but she can by really nice. When they get rude, just get sarcastic and remain chill, they can be nice eventually trust me. Try not to get into a debate with radicalatheist, he hates Islam and most likely Muslims, no respect whatsoever no matter how rational or nice you get.
If they remain stupid and rude, let them be. As Muslims, we must portray a good image of Islam.

Islamophobia is just some invented word, I never use it; and I don't think any TSRians are Islamophobic, they just get brave because they're behind a screen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You newbies are lucky :tongue: You don't have people like: TheAngryStoic, ideas4life(not me) or indo-chinese food, posting anymore. I remember when one of them made anti-Islam threads atleast 2ish times a week, another tried to argue that Alcohol is halal for Muslims :lol:

Good times :')

All words are invented though, at some point in history someone has made up a word to define something they've noticed. Once upon a time, words like "Twerk" and "Selfie" were just used for fun, now they've been added to the Oxford dictionary thanks to certain people *Miley Cyrus* :tongue: I'd say islamaphobia is a word, albeit a currently unofficial one, but it'll probably be officially added to the dictionary sometime in the future.

Don't bully RadicalAtheist. Not on!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by aka r
are you on osbot right? idk lol im just very careful, plus i always get the script makers to change my script a bit to make it less obvious, i payed £60 for all 12 accounts i made that back in 1 day running about 30 bots now on 2 laptops im running out of space on my bed :s-smilie:

Yh osbot haha. Lol must be extremely careful to evade these bans for so long :tongue: Thats pretty awesome man.
Lets I run some of your bots, whats the deal gna be? 50/50 split? I can get TMG to run some too.

Original post by Tennumbers
heheh thanks :tongue: #FreshiePower

Is saying 'smashed it' a boy thing? All the boys in uni say it too.. tbh I just find it hilarious. :rofl: idk why but its like 'How did you do?' 'I SMASHED IT MAN' 'oh okay. :K:' :lol:

I have a stats module :indiff: I have a member of #TeamFreshie teaching me; he doesn't deserve to be one of us. :cry2: :rofl:

Would you join a TSR Freshie Society for a joke? :lol:
Yh it is lool, I use it mostly when I'm telling people to smash exams or stuff :tongue:

Waaaa? Whose this other member lol. Did he join during my ban? #KeepMeInformed

Latest