The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Layla1989
Kinky :sexface:

Your favorite emogi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powerrganger
Hi My Little Walrus:hi:I bet your happy to see my arrival aren't you my sweetheart:perv: But unfortunately this is my last post Yes I know you want me to stay but I cant TSR is getting mundane so yanno I gotta my departure so BYYYEEEEEE.:bye:

Lmao you wish you could stay but the mods keep finding you..they've won.

I'm not your sweetheart.
The thirst is real.
I thought I was your sweetheart Though and your my walrus:cry2:Is it because I'm spanish You only like Pakistani men Isn't it:huff: Fine then be like that.:rofl:

You're not Spanish, you're Pakistani. Why do you lie to yourself like this? :lol:

Original post by Blackshadow
The thirst is real.

Hi.
Original post by Biryani007
Seen one and love them already!

[video="youtube;Z3WPe2JTVcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3WPe2JTVcc[/video]

It's videos like these that make me have amour for Being Spanish and moroccan BOTH countries are way more beautiful:biggrin: Sorry.
Reply 385
I think he likes getting banned and making more accounts because he adds his name in every account...can it be more obvious that it's him? :rolleyes:

I think he's made another account, this must be his 6th now :eek:
It's videos like these that make me have amour for Being Spanish and moroccan BOTH countries are way more beautiful:biggrin: Sorry.

Ok. I'm Pakistani, you shouldn't like me so why are you after me.
You're not Spanish, you're Pakistani. Why do you lie to yourself like this? :lol:

Do I Look pakistani to you I'm not Pakistani that offends me greatly When I'm not even pakistani do you want me to show you my passport.:mad:
Reply 388
Original post by IqraHaq
Lmao make it interesting then bruh! :lol:

Ahaha I slept so early lastnight! Feeling wide awak now tho... :K:

Lmfao! Swear that guys a freak amd a half! :erm:

Why?

OMG you wanted independence too? :lol: and yeh I was in town yesterday man! Amount of weirdos having a full on :boxing: was just crazy! I was like :rolleyes: accept the consequences and move on guyssss!!! And lastnight! People were just so angry! And there might be a recount? Will there be one?
Oh and have you started back at uni yet? :biggrin:

IKR must be like his 6th time on TSR why does he not get the hint?:colone:
Ok. I'm Pakistani, you shouldn't like me so why are you after me.

I'm just playing around I don't really like you :rofl: this is a APP I'm not that desperate your an Idiot.
Original post by Moksud
I think he's made another account, this must be his 6th now :eek:

Lmao he's crazy.

Do I Look pakistani to you I'm not Pakistani that offends me greatly When I'm not even pakistani do you want me to show you my passport.:mad:

Yes.
Reply 391
:rofl:RAAAAAAA Kusco my G you said we were cool though,I had no idea you were stalking my profile like that I knew you had love for me though :hugs:.But sadly I might not be coming back to TSR kind of boring me Yanno But hopefully we can keep our TSR friendship:cry2:.I'm gonna miss you Kusco.

You're never going to give up you troll.
And btw i saw your pictures on your old account... PAHAHAHAHAHA "HANDSOME" LOOOOOOOL YOU'RE FULLY CLAPPED!
I'm just playing around I don't really like you :undefined:rofl[s/] this is a APP I'm not that desperate your an Idiot.

Lmao you're making yourself look stupid Jameel. If you don't like me then leave me alone...don't bother me.

The only good thing about you is your name tbh.
Original post by Moksud
You're never going to give up you troll.
And btw i saw your pictures on your old account... PAHAHAHAHAHA "HANDSOME" LOOOOOOOL YOU'RE FULLY CLAPPED!

Well I have no idea what clap means But that's cool Kusco If you clap your hands thats cool.:s-smilie:
Lmao you're making yourself look stupid Jameel. If you don't like me then leave me alone...don't bother me.

The only good thing about you is your name tbh.

Alright Cool.
Original post by Aph
Your favorite emogi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are.

Hi.

Hi.
Original post by Blackshadow
Hi.

How's life?
Reply 398