The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by IqraHaq

Spoiler

loool! well ima cool off it now anyway! :lol: i am so close to be kicked off here! :colonhash:
loool! well ima cool off it now anyway! :lol: i am so close to be kicked off here! :colonhash:

Ahaha okay okay :lol: if TSR pm's you a warning what's that? Is that like :dontknow:
Original post by IqraHaq
Ahaha okay okay :lol: if TSR pm's you a warning what's that? Is that like :dontknow:

lool you never had one? :eek:

its basiaclly a pm telling you that you got a card and links to what you got it for and why eg trolling and then a link to the comunity guidlines :sigh:

and then also a link to a page where it shows you all your colourful cards and in how many days youll be free of em :colonhash:
lool you never had one? :eek:

its basiaclly a pm telling you that you got a card and links to what you got it for and why eg trolling and then a link to the comunity guidlines :sigh:

and then also a link to a page where it shows you all your colourful cards and in how many days youll be free of em :colonhash:

Ah okay! Lol I got a pm telling me that I did something wrong or I did something agaisnt TSR rules :lol: but I don't think it was carded or whatever :lol:

anyway ay that's me away now! Don't wanna miss my train! :jumphug:
Original post by IqraHaq
Ah okay! Lol I got a pm telling me that I did something wrong or I did something agaisnt TSR rules :lol: but I don't think it was carded or whatever :lol:

anyway ay that's me away now! Don't wanna miss my train! :jumphug:

aaaah!!! just scrool down your name thingy and go to my community record, it should show you if you have there lol!

Bye! :smile:
Reply 586
Original post by Paktriot
It's okay, it was the first network to get 3G and 4G.

Islamabad. :smile:

Oh right, yeah i heard about it being the first 3G provider. Warid is best one isn't it?
Are ya, i like Islamabad, very decent city. Do you actually live in pakistan or you are just there for a holiday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol um nah then I think I'm doing a PSB and chem and physiology :lol:
LOL I know *sassy hair flick* :lol: I am just automatically cool :smug: LOL jk! But aw Ahahah just work on it :lol:

Oh right, physiology is interesting, i did physiology last semester, it went pretty good. I am doing immunology this semester, its kinda boring and hard :frown:

I was practising my thumkas the other day, never noticed my dad watching me. So embarrassing 😁😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hashim3444
Oh right, yeah i heard about it being the first 3G provider. Warid is best one isn't it?
Are ya, i like Islamabad, very decent city. Do you actually live in pakistan or you are just there for a holiday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had Warid back in 2006, I don't remember how it was. I'm probably going to get Mobilink or Telenor.

I live here.
Oh right, physiology is interesting, i did physiology last semester, it went pretty good. I am doing immunology this semester, its kinda boring and hard :frown:

I was practising my thumkas the other day, never noticed my dad watching me. So embarrassing ������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you studying?
aaaah!!! just scrool down your name thingy and go to my community record, it should show you if you have there lol!

Bye! :smile:

Ahaha okay! I shall see :lol:

and we we got out early! Already home! :woo::lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl:

I was practising my thumkas the other day, never noticed my dad watching me. So embarrassing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay! I think we do immunology in 2nd/3rd year :erm:

ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I was dancing to chikni chameli this morning cleaning my room! :rofl:
Reply 592
Original post by IqraHaq
Ahaha okay! I shall see :lol:

and we we got out early! Already home! :woo::lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl:

Ah okay! I think we do immunology in 2nd/3rd year :erm:

ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I was dancing to chikni chameli this morning cleaning my room! :rofl:

She is!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe you :lol:
Reply 594
Original post by IqraHaq
I believe you :lol:

its scary right
Original post by Paktriot
I had Warid back in 2006, I don't remember how it was. I'm probably going to get Mobilink or Telenor.

I live here.

First person i am talking to on TSR, who actually lives in Pakistan, Thats nice :biggrin:

Have you been to Imran khan's dharna. How far is dharna place from your house?

What you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Layla1989
What are you studying?

BioMedical Engineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BioMedical Engineering!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that's quite impressive. :smile:
First person i am talking to on TSR, who actually lives in Pakistan, Thats nice :biggrin:

Have you been to Imran khan's dharna. How far is dharna place from your house?

What you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, that's cool. :smile:

No, I don't support Imran Khan. It's not that close but I can still hear him from my house, especially when I'm trying to do something that needs concentration.

I don't know what I'm studying yet, I'm very confused.
Original post by Aph
its scary right

Yup.. Rather scary lol :erm:

Latest