Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Mahnaz96
Learn to respect other peoples privacy. Its a bad habit to fall into. :h:

Thank you
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
shut da **** up

aka a beg yh?

Oh my wow. I was right. Grow up. How old are you? You seriously don't actually still swear.
Oh wait... you're a stupid don.
Oh my wow. I was right. Grow up. How old are you? You seriously don't actually still swear.

im frm da ghettz giiirl
Reply 983

thats makaveli show some respect
Reply 984
Oh wait, so if we have a complaint, who do we take it to? :confused:

To Bobo, she's my secretary :smug:
Reply 985
shut da **** up

aka a beg yh?

Original post by Ornlu
I never approved of you in the last thread but you still assumed the title anyway :colonhash: What kind of leader does not care about what others think? :rolleyes:

We are not talking about your thread are we? The past is history, tmr is a mystery and today's a gift. I care about everyones opnions except yours:tongue: And who is bobo now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
im frm da ghettz giiirl

Right. K. Cool.

Original post by aka r
thats makaveli show some respect

Someone who swears.. I don't think so. :h:

Original post by Ornlu
To Bobo, she's my secretary :smug:

Where can I find Bobo? :h:
I'm starting to get confused. Who is the leader? :confused:
Reply 988
Original post by beautifulxxx
We are not talking about your thread are we? The past is history, tmr is a mystery and today's a gift. I care about everyones opinions except yours:tongue: And who is bobo now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure got that right, no one knows when Eid is :teehee: Why don't you care about my opinion? :puppyeyes: I bet you disregarded my opinion because you judged me as just another kafir ages ago :sad: You are Bobo :u:
Reply 989
Right. K. Cool.

Here :smile:

Ah I see now. You're leader. Beautiful is co-leader. Thats actually really well organised for a society. :h:
Beautiful is non pakistani.. Is that why she has to be co-leader? :s-smilie:
Original post by Ornlu
Sure got that right, no one knows when Eid is :teehee: Why don't you care about my opinion? :puppyeyes: I bet you disregarded my opinion because you judged me as just another kafir ages ago :sad: You are Bobo :u:

Lol shut up. Its on Sat:tongue:
Because. Some things just are without a rational explanation behind them. You take the mick out of my religion so voila.
No lol. You judge me mate. I'm very cool with non muslims, a close friend of mine is non muslim - white british gal. She doesn't take the mick out of Islam though. Oh so I'm bobo now as well:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right. K. Cool.

I'm bobo looool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 993
Lol shut up. Its on Sat:tongue:
Because. Some things just are without a rational explanation behind them. You take the mick out of my religion so voila.
No lol. You judge me mate. I'm very cool with non muslims, a close friend of mine is non muslim - white british gal. She doesn't take the mick out of Islam though. Oh so I'm bobo now as well:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure it's not Sunday? Who knows what tomorrow will bring :aetsch:
I have never mocked your religion; quote a post where I have - dat dere be your challenge :tongue: Bobo sounds nicer, I think it works rather well, actually :smile:
I'm bobo looool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah good. Saves me hassle. I've already told you my complaint. You can discuss it with your Manager. :h:
Reply 995
Ah I see now. You're leader. Beautiful is co-leader. Thats actually really well organised for a society. :h:
Beautiful is non pakistani.. Is that why she has to be co-leader? :s-smilie:

No, I am non-Pakistani too, although I'm sure you were not aware of that :rolleyes: I am the leader because I assumed leadership first, simples

Original post by Ornlu
Sure it's not Sunday? Who knows what tomorrow will bring :aetsch:
I have never mocked your religion; quote a post where I have - dat dere be your challenge :tongue: Bobo sounds nicer, I think it works rather well, actually :smile:

Yes I am sure. See you're taking the mick now because you know people from the sunnah will celeb Eid on Sat, whilst shias etc.. Will do it on the Sun. I don't need to bother quoting you, reading your posts on ISOC is enough. Treat my religion as a joke *cries*

Indeed. I like bobo too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu
No, I am non-Pakistani too, although I'm sure you were not aware of that :rolleyes: I am the leader because I assumed leadership first, simples

Huh. Are there even any Pakistani's on this thread?
So, what are you then? :h: Also, I see you on the I-soc.. You're Muslim right?
Yeah good. Saves me hassle. I've already told you my complaint. You can discuss it with your Manager. :h:

Yes madame it shall be resolved. You need not to worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 999
I am the King

Latest