The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Disgraceful. Our fans never did that to Moyes.
busy weekend, no time for football..

Checked the results last night..

thought lol. **** it. and went back to enjoying my weekend...

How bad were we in the first half? Seemed like a dream recovery was just out of hand? anyway.. its weekends like this that I dont mind missing the football - as if I was watching it would have made me so pissed off, but as it stands I had a good weekend :smile:

anyway, on to gala... no point going out strong, rest everyone, give the youngsters some decent time, and hope dortmund loose...
Dishing out the same treatment we gave to a man we detested (Benitez) to your best ever manager. Those fans are complete bellends.
Original post by sr90

Classiest club init
Original post by sr90

Your fans instead got a plane to fly over with a banner wanting him out.
Original post by angelfox
Your fans instead got a plane to fly over with a banner wanting him out.

A decision which nobody in the stadium agreed with. The plane was booed when it hovered over the stadium.

Nobody abused the man in person either.
Oh my. Wenger does not deserve such abuse. Ffs he's done so much for Arsenal and yes he has done terribly this last decade but he should be given the respect to see out this season and he will.

Major lols if Arsenal somehow win the CL this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Makes my blood boil watching that ****. Sadly loads of football fans are fickle. Remember all the abuse Big Sam was getting from West Ham fans last season. They've piped down a bit now.
Arsenal fans are so disgraceful, no manger deserves that treatment, especially after you are smug about Chelsea run ending, but it was Wenger who made us invincible, and since then he has given
us a chance to keep not far from the top teams not matter the budget, we didn't fall like everton, liverpool...etc Arsenal fans have one purpose TO SUPPORT ARSENAL and the way the fans are behaving don't deserve a good manager like wenger, you need to support him to finsish in the top 4, for europe and fa cup (We are far from a crisis), so I hope he does leave just so you can regret it and take the blame when this club falls!
Original post by sr90

"Get out while you can Joel" :rofl:
Rest of it is utterly embarrassing.

Original post by sr90
A decision which nobody in the stadium agreed with. The plane was booed when it hovered over the stadium.

It was still your fans who did it regardless if there was agreement or not.
Every fan base has its bellends.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
I want him gone too but no need for that level of abuse at all, the man doesn't deserve to be kicked in to the gutter like that. I really do hate all but a select few arsenal fans.

Divide and conquer.

Your faction wars and the drama that is Arsenal FC continues to provide constant entertainment to all of the footballing world. Pool only 2 points behind you so if they win against you they'll be above.
Most of our fans are dickheads lets be real
(edited 9 years ago)
Here we go with the generalising. Oh **** yeah I forgot, ALL Arsenal fans are like that. We're all a disgraceful bunch really. Shouldn't be calling ourselves human beings tbh.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Here we go with the generalising. Oh **** yeah I forgot, ALL Arsenal fans are like that. We're all a disgraceful bunch really. Shouldn't be calling ourselves human beings tbh.

The worrying thing is that it's your away fans. They should be setting an example really.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The worrying thing is that it's your away fans. They should be setting an example really.

Yep. Away fans are the heart and soul of any club.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone ever noticed just how old our away fans are in general? I pretty much never do aways other than a few London games and maybe a CL but the average age must be about 40 tbh, not sure if that's because they're the ones who've got the away points by being around long enough or because they have the disposable income. When away teams come to the Emirates their fans never seem that old tbh.

And when BVB came the other week the average age was literally about 25.
As many of you know, I want him gone (end of season) but to see that physically hurt, it's a hard watch.

We are such a mess right now.
Original post by Peggles_*
As many of you know, I want him gone (end of season) but to see that physically hurt, it's a hard watch.

We are such a mess right now.

Long term yeah we're going nowhere but in the short term we're a couple of points off a CL place and into the next round of the CL, which is pretty much what we were expecting really.

Struggling to understand why people are so furious over something that was already apparent.
Original post by sr90

How do you know this?

One of the most naive things I've ever read of course moyes would of got abused in person
Original post by Kenan and Kel

At Arsenal its much more complex than that.

Because of the divide over the manager, and the anger around it, we now have two extremes; those in the video, and those who will fight their own fans over an opinion. A lot of away fans won't even bother with going to home games because of the AKBs.

Latest