The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The one time i had faith in Arsenal to dispatch Liverpool and they come up short. Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
When Kos is back fit I might have some semblance of confidence in us holding a lead. Until then we'll continue to be a ****ing joke.
Arsenal trying to hold on to a lead:

GO SIGN CURTIS DAVIES FFS.

NOW

£30 MILLION.

DO IT.

#wengerout
Original post by swirly
GO SIGN CURTIS DAVIES FFS.

NOW

£30 MILLION.

DO IT.

#wengerout

You can have Jonny Evans if you want? I'm sure Louis would throw in Anderson to sweeten the deal.
Not being funny but a bit of an overreaction. We're lucky we didn't lose but then again, unlucky to not keep the lead.

Strange one this.
Original post by sr90
You can have Jonny Evans if you want? I'm sure Louis would throw in Anderson to sweeten the deal.

I engage in coitus with your biological creator for recreational purposes :moon:
We're a point up on last season I suppose.

(Now down to -6 on comparable results)
Wenger out. His inability to win big games is astonishing. How can we ever win the title with him in charge. Leave this season please. No way should we start next season with him in charge. And don't move him upstairs either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Arsenal have dropped 11 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season. They only dropped 9 in the whole of 2013-14"

Tells you everything you need to know...
Original post by Complex Simplicity
Wenger out. His inability to win big games is astonishing. How can we ever win the title with him in charge. Leave this season please. No way should we start next season with him in charge. And don't move him upstairs either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

liverpool isnt even a big game

WHAT IS LIFE.

6ft 6 soft ****
Original post by Parano!d
looool guess who just crept above u lot :wink:

You were saying?

https://vine.co/v/O16DM16dmHr
Original post by midnightice

6ft 6 soft ****

FFS he's done it again. he ****ing did that last week. he ducked out of a cross.

**** these pricks man. get a back line of pure out and out mandingos.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

You both have the same points tally though so basically you guys are level :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

thats in the long distance past.

arsenal fans are turning into liverpool fans with all this history talk.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
You both have the same points tally though so basically you guys are level :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

were you born by C-section?
Original post by swirly
were you born by C-section?

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Koscielny
Arteta
Ramsey/Wilshere (one of)

Players we desperately need back.

Ozil is a bonus but we can survive without him.

answer the question:unimpressed:

Latest