The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

The Official UCS Forum

Hi guys,

We hope all of your researching is going well. Please feel free to post any questions on the Official University of Suffolk thread and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Speak soon,

Chris and Emma :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey I have a selection day for radiography.I was wonder if the numeracy test will consist of general multiplication, division,substraction,addition and conversion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Hi

i was wondering what the university and it's students are like. Is the campus large and all in one place? Are the majority of students mature? What is the night life and general town (for shopping and eating out) like? Would you recommend going to the university to study, more specifically psychology and criminology. Any information on the uni or suffolk itself would be awesome. I am hoping to visit soon but would love opinions of those already at the uni.

thank you
Hello. I have received an offer to study BSc Paramedic Science in Feb 19 at Ipswich. I would want to live on campus. I would need my car to travel to placements. I understand I won't be able to keep it for the full length of my degree but I would need it for placement periods. Is there anywhere I would be able to park it (overnight) for that duration?
Thanks. Leah.
Original post by lechaley_
Hello. I have received an offer to study BSc Paramedic Science in Feb 19 at Ipswich. I would want to live on campus. I would need my car to travel to placements. I understand I won't be able to keep it for the full length of my degree but I would need it for placement periods. Is there anywhere I would be able to park it (overnight) for that duration?
Thanks. Leah.

Hi Leah - thanks for getting in touch. If you are looking at living on campus in Athena Hall, there is a public car park located just outside run through RCP Duke Orwell Quay. They offer weekly and monthly permits. The University does not offer any overnight parking for students.
- Andrew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending