The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow 2015 hopefuls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kostmar2014
Anyone got offers for software engineering ? If yes tell me please when did you apply .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an offer. Sent in my ucas end of dec
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by thepredestrian
Got an offer. Sent in my ucas end of dec

When did you have an offer mate?

what did they ask you for?

Around 2nd week of Jan?
and what's their requirements?
Original post by thepredestrian
Around 2nd week of Jan?

Where are you from man ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 386
Original post by It'sTriggy
I got my first unconditional offer yesterday from Glasgow for maths! I am so ecstatic!

I applied for maths at Edinburgh, Heriot Watt, Glasgow and St Andrews and chemical engineering at Aberdeen.

At first I thought I wanted to go to Edinburgh because of the big city and the experiences I could gain from it however now I am being swayed towards Glasgow.

Anyone doing maths at Glasgow that can tell me how it is? From all these replies it seems that Glasow is the place to be:') Also, at Glasow, even though I am applying for maths, would I still be able to come out at the other end with a joint degree in possibly maths and chemistry or even maths and physics?

I was really tempted by Aberdeen also however it is a long way from home and the accomodation is apparently v v pricey pricey.

Any help would be well appreciated, thanks and well done to everyone who have had offers!:smile:

Got an unconditional for maths too :smile: I've basically applied to the same places as u (heriot watt, not aberdeen) also I have a friend in the year above who loves the course and the university, and it's probably the place I'd most like to go. I'd also prefer to leave with a joint degree, most likely with chemistry. It should be possible since we take other subjects at the beginning and u can kinda pick which ones you'd like to keep studying. Have u heard back from the other places?
Where are you from man ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Singapore
Hi, is anyone applying for Law and taken the LNAT?
Original post by Aleenamaj

Yeah, I took mine at the end of November and got an offer in December, good luck!
Original post by SophiaFozdar9
Yeah, I took mine at the end of November and got an offer in December, good luck!

Thanks x
has anybody applied for the ODP course?
Original post by SophiaFozdar9

Have you got your result for the LNAT,
Reply 393
Original post by Aleenamaj

I applied for Law and for Law & Public Policy at Glasgow and got offers for both. I got 35 in my LNAT if that helps. :smile:
Unconditional offer for Politics and just applied for accommodation too! :smile: fingers crossed .
Is anyone on here from northern ireland,let and are going to the applicant day?
I'm from northern Ireland and I don't know et

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I'm from northern Ireland and I don't know et

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right okay :smile: what are you thinking of studying??
Nursing hby?
Primary education :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending