The Student Room Group

Reference Page, route B and extra?

In the reference page, there's a box meant for predicted grades.. As I have already finished school and have my certificate plus all my grades, do I just leave the space blank?

Have seen the words route B and extra quite a number of times already and haven't a clue as to what they are. When I did a search on 'extra' it came up with info I couldn't process. : ( Anyone care to explain it to me? Please?

One last thing, I read somewhere that UCAS only starts sending out first choice applications in February.. Does that mean that if I send in my application today, the universities won't receive it till February? : s Also, I don't see anything about first choice in the UCAS form..

TIA for any help. Peace!
Reply 1
If you're not taking any future exams, leave predicted grades blank.

Route B is applying for certain art courses if you have a portfolio. The first choice applications only being sent in february are to do with this.

Extra is if you get no offers (or hate them all). It starts about Easter time
Reply 2
In the reference page, there's a box meant for predicted grades.. As I have already finished school and have my certificate plus all my grades, do I just leave the space blank?
Yes.

One last thing, I read somewhere that UCAS only starts sending out first choice applications in February.. Does that mean that if I send in my application today, the universities won't receive it till February? : s Also, I don't see anything about first choice in the UCAS form..
Your applications will be sent to the universities starting from the end of September '06, not February '07.
Reply 3
tRG
OP
Oo... Thank you both!

I had very strange dreams about the term 'extra' last night. Very freaky!
Thank God for your replies :smile:

:tsr2:

Latest

Trending

Trending