The Student Room Group

Pay It Forward Online

if you haven't already heard about it, which would be kind of hard since they are all over the internet and several radio stations, they basically help struggling families/people to create their own business based on their interests/skills. they ask nothing in return.

i just wanted to post because their most recent blog is that they are looking for candidates to start businesses for.

http://blog.payitforwardonline.com/

Our ultimate goal is to help the people who need it most and will take advantage of our generosity to the utmost. Pay It Forward Online is about people helping other people, because you believe it is the right thing to do, because you take pride in making other people smile, because you take pride in making a difference.

To make it short and sweet, potential candidates should have good ethics/morales, they should not already be wealthy, and they should have the desire to to help others even though they themselves are not in a position(yet) to do so.

i haven't had a spectacular life so i filled out the application, we'll see what happens.
Kesmai
if you haven't already heard about it, which would be kind of hard since they are all over the internet and several radio stations, they basically help struggling families/people to create their own business based on their interests/skills. they ask nothing in return.

i just wanted to post because their most recent blog is that they are looking for candidates to start businesses for.

http://blog.payitforwardonline.com/

i haven't had a spectacular life so i filled out the application, we'll see what happens.

I did watch the film ´Pay It Forward´, and as crap films go, it was right up there. One of the worst films, if not the worst, i have ever seen. I guess it´s the same ´pay it forward´ philosophy which is being promoted in what you are discussing in this thread...
I guess you only signed up to advertise, which makes you a PLANT!
Reply 3
it looks like it is based off of the movie, actually, he mentions something about the movie but i don't have time to find that post for you lol
Reply 4
I stopped reading the original post when it implied I was a loser for not having heard of this stupid organisation.
It was a book first, actually.

Latest

Trending

Trending