The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Psychology PSYA3/PSYA4 Revision Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beautyviews
Have you nearly finished? I'm doing this too but it's taking me forever!

It's taking waaaaay longer than I expected it would!

I've got some biological rhythms stuff to do, some stuff on aggression, and then the rest of schizophrenia :eek:
Can someone please help me with the group display as an adaptive response. I don't realy understand it and I don't know how to write an essay to it. Thanks.
I have a few essays I want checking, but my teacher has been pregnant and no replacement has been found for a few months now, so made all the essays for aggression, relationships and sleep on my own. 24 markers and 12. Can anyone who has knowledge on how to mark check them and tell me what they would give? Or give them to your teacher to mark? I'm in a bit of a predicament. I've got all the essays done, starting to learn them too however don't know what the marks will be!
Original post by Danny786
I have a few essays I want checking, but my teacher has been pregnant and no replacement has been found for a few months now, so made all the essays for aggression, relationships and sleep on my own. 24 markers and 12. Can anyone who has knowledge on how to mark check them and tell me what they would give? Or give them to your teacher to mark? I'm in a bit of a predicament. I've got all the essays done, starting to learn them too however don't know what the marks will be!

Well I'm no marker, but I've wrote a bunch of essays on these exact topics (only explanations of aggression so far though...) so if you want I can send you mine and you can see how they compare with yours. :smile:
Original post by jhpy1024
Well I'm no marker, but I've wrote a bunch of essays on these exact topics (only explanations of aggression so far though...) so if you want I can send you mine and you can see how they compare with yours. :smile:

That would be great, could you pm me please?
I generally use 2-3 essays, evaluate them in detail and a couple of IDA points.
Original post by nats927
thank you, my teacher told me we needed 3 pages to get an A and that we needed 2 IDA points but thats just too much :frown::frown::frown:

The majority of essays are A grade and are about 600 words long (1.5 - 2 pages long) and some only have one piece of IDA in. You don't need as much as 3 pages!
That would be great, could you pm me please?
I generally use 2-3 essays, evaluate them in detail and a couple of IDA points.

Sure! I'll send you them at some point today :smile:
Sure! I'll send you them at some point today :smile:

Thank you.

Could anyone check them with some knowledge, or can get them checked at all? Would immensly apprechiate it! :smile:
Just want them checked asap, so i can start memorising them and creating plans!
guys, is anyone a pro in media? if you are could you help me pleasseeeee
does anyone have Amy revision material/notes for research methods that I can have?
Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!
does anyone have Amy revision material/notes for research methods that I can have?

Oooh are you in for a treat! :biggrin:

I have 5, yes 5, booklets on research methods. I'll be scanning them over the next few days so if I don't forget I'll send you 'em!
Original post by help!!!!!!!!!!

same, me too. I'm struggling to learn the studies
Oooh are you in for a treat! :biggrin:

I have 5, yes 5, booklets on research methods. I'll be scanning them over the next few days so if I don't forget I'll send you 'em!

Can you send it to me as well. :biggrin:
Original post by beckysoya
Can you send it to me as well. :biggrin:

Sure! :smile:

Thank you:smile:
It's taking waaaaay longer than I expected it would!

I've got some biological rhythms stuff to do, some stuff on aggression, and then the rest of schizophrenia :eek:

Ugh I hate biological rhythms and sleep! I've got about 6 left to do
(edited 8 years ago)

Sorry to be a pain but could you send it to me as well?:smile:
Would anyone look at my relationship breakdown essay and give me a rough mark?
Original post by beautyviews
Ugh I hate biological rhythms and sleep! I've got about 6 left to do

I know, me too! Really struggling to get the info I have into essay form :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending