The Student Room Group

Leader of Youth Bilawal Bhutto Zardari.

Bilawal Bhutto is the leader of youth of Pakistan. He was born in Pakistan on 21 sept 1988. He has two younger sisters. His granfather Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto sacrificed his life for democracy. He was the one who took Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan back to Pakistan from India and made the atomic bomb for the first time in Pakistan. Bilawal's mother Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto also sacrificed her life for the sake of her country. She wanted a peaceful , progressive and democratic Pakistan. At the age of 19 Bilawal lost her beloved mother, during that he was studying at Oxford University London. After he completed his studies he came back to Pakistan and became the chairman of Pakistan People's Party (PPP).
He is now completing the incopmlete mission of his mother. He has taken many steps for improving education. He says that the youth of today has the solution of problems going on in Pakistan. We want peaceful,progressive and democratic Pakistan. He also said that I am a peace loving democratic Pakistani Muslim.

There are many sacrifices of Bhutto Family... we should make our planet a good place to live in, we youth are the future.
#Iam Bhutto.
Original post by Miss Aries
x

LOOOOL no.

Hes the leader of retards, nothing more.
Reply 2
Original post by IdeasForLife
LOOOOL no.

Hes the leader of retards, nothing more.

What you think? IK (coward) is the leader of youth????
What you think? IK (coward) is the leader of youth????

Anyone's better then Bilawal. He can't even speak Urdu properly :lol: :rofl: His mother was a bitch, his dads is a corrupt little freak. Pathetic political family.
Reply 4
Anyone's better then Bilawal. He can't even speak Urdu properly :lol: :rofl: His mother was a bitch, his dads is a corrupt little freak. Pathetic political family.

Hey mister mind your language. I think you need to attend the classes of manners. Bilawal can't speek urdu properly because he has studied in oxford university. Actually
Hey mister mind your language. I think you need to attend the classes of manners. Bilawal can't speek urdu properly because he has studied in oxford university. Actually

I have no respect for a family of thieves :smile:

Studying at Oxford means you can't speak Urdu? lol, if you say so.

So tell me, how exactly is he the leader of the youth in Pakistan when he can't even speak their language? :lol:

Edit: I apologise for the profanity, will not "argue" in this way in future.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
I have no respect for a family of thieves :smile:

Studying at Oxford means you can't speak Urdu? lol, if you say so.

So tell me, how exactly is he the leader of the youth in Pakistan when he can't even speak their language? :lol:

speaks urdu, his urdu is growing better day by day. Actually the people like you with cheap mentality are jealous of bilawal that you can't speak english like him. Your leader*will also be less educated thats why you are saying this about him. And your abusing to other's parents show that how you call your mother and father at home. Your this cheap thing shows your cheap family background and your parents' guidance to you.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he didn't get into Oxford on his own merit. I bet his family name and money had a lot to do with getting him in.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zardari organised to kill his wife. After all, who benefited the most?
Reply 9
FYI the founder of our country Muhammad Ali Jinnah also couldn't speak Urdu yet he one the hearts of millions of people.
speaks urdu, his urdu is growing better day by day. Actually the people like you with cheap mentality are jealous of bilawal that you can't speak english like him. Your leader*will also be less educated thats why you are saying this about him. And your abusing to other's parents show that how you call your mother and father at home. Your this cheap thing shows your cheap family background and your parents' guidance to you.

How do you know his urdu is getting better by the day? Are you magically able to detect when someone's urdu is on the increase ?

Why would I be jealous of Bilawal's English? :lol: How do you even know that his English is better then mine?

My leader? I have no leader. You are making the assumption that I support Imran Khan. Even so, a less educated Imran Khan would be better then the more educated, but son of thieves, that is Bilawal.

I am abusing Bilawal's parents, I abuse them because they were corrupt scumbags. My parents are not thieves, nor scumbags, therefore I talk to them in a respectful manner.

Cheap family background? I don't really care, I think my parents have done an awesome job;guiding their son into a career in medicine with those circumstances.
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he didn't get into Oxford on his own merit. I bet his family name and money had a lot to do with getting him in.

Can't know this for sure but I guess being the son of a billionaire would make a difference.

Original post by Awesome_Alien
I wouldn't be surprised if Zardari organised to kill his wife. After all, who benefited the most?

Perhaps.

Quick Reply

Latest