The Student Room Group

What you having for breakfast today?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Liv1204
Today I had double cornflakes with 300ml milk and raspberry flakes, and a cup of tea. :smile:

Raspberry flakes?
Original post by Norin
Raspberry flakes?

These :smile:

Not as good as fresh raspberries, but I like them for using in cereal (also like the apple ones, strawberry and blackcurrant).
Reply 42
Original post by Liv1204
These :smile:

Not as good as fresh raspberries, but I like them for using in cereal (also like the apple ones, strawberry and blackcurrant).

Ah, never heard of it, never seen it in the supermarkets either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheese toastie is what I had for breakfast today
Yesterday I had oats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
Ah, never heard of it, never seen it in the supermarkets either

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just get them from Tesco, they tend to be in the aisles either with the other dried fruits or in the aisles with Nutrigrain bars, breakfast bars and things like that. Only found them last month, but I do love them now!
I made fried rice with bacon, peas, carrots, corn and eggs. Also made tomato soup.

I didn't eat any at all as my son wanted to take some to school for his lunch so I told him to pack mine and I gave my bowl of soup to my elder daughter.

I had some bread with JIF peanut butter and a mocha.
Reply 46
Original post by Liv1204
I just get them from Tesco, they tend to be in the aisles either with the other dried fruits or in the aisles with Nutrigrain bars, breakfast bars and things like that. Only found them last month, but I do love them now!

Oh, and I shop at Tesco aswell :biggrin:
Well for me it's tea and toast really, bit boring might add some biscuits next time to liven it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
The same thing I have for breakfast every morning!

One packet of Shredded Wheat hand crushed into a bowl and mixed with a mushed banana and a small pot of X flavour fromage frais.
Reply 48
2 chocolate chip brioches

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest