The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Penryn Accomodation

a. Is it better to live in campus or off campus?
b. How is Catering?
Reply 1
Don’t do catered, it’s not great and very inflexible (breakfast and tea, you can’t miss breakfast and have lunch for example).
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by SWWJOHN
Don’t do catered, it’s not great and very inflexible (breakfast and tea, you can’t miss breakfast and have lunch for example).

PS: Posting for daughter.

Thanks. Do they provide takeaway instead of breakfast? The campus is far off from other places, so what other options do we have?
Reply 3
Original post by Sgcheam
PS: Posting for daughter.

Thanks. Do they provide takeaway instead of breakfast? The campus is far off from other places, so what other options do we have?

Yes you can grab a takeaway at breakfast. My main problems are twofold - Not being able to grab lunch instead of breakfast, the quality of the evening meals is poor. Positive are I guess that because they have been paid for, students will generally at least eat something every weekday (food is weekdays only)
Reply 4
Original post by SWWJOHN
Yes you can grab a takeaway at breakfast. My main problems are twofold - Not being able to grab lunch instead of breakfast, the quality of the evening meals is poor. Positive are I guess that because they have been paid for, students will generally at least eat something every weekday (food is weekdays only)

Thanks, we booked without catering and figure out food after joining the course.
Reply 5
Original post by Sgcheam
Thanks, we booked without catering and figure out food after joining the course.

Yes can always do a mix of self catering, buy from the restaurant and other takeaway options

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending