And will let you know the outcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Not spending more of my youth mocking fat people over my computer
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That sounds horrible :frown:

It is :cry:

Original post by O.Ozz
I feel your pain, i used to suffer from tinnitus. nowadays i have to deal with blocked ears everyday.

How did you stop suffering from it?
Reply 63
Going to a certain "training provider" to study beauty. I had no plans to work in that industry but I was mostly working evenings and weekends in my job and I thought it might be interesting. It was full of chavs (including some of the tutors!) and I met some of the most horrible people I've ever met in my life; including the girl who ended up stalking me.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Oh come on.

You probably shower in grade A*s :tongue:

I wish. :colondollar: I have to work hard for them and procrastination isn't going to work in my favour! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not getting my ears pierced at a young age.
So many things :'( mainly between year 7 and 10, but I suppose everyone makes millions of mistakes during this time. You know those times when you just think back on them and cringe to yourself about what you said or did? I get this ALL the time. Why why why why.
Being bullied at secondary school for having acne. :frown:
Studying in my current school( college as you'd call in UK)
I regret getting A's for my GCSEs and not an A*. XD

However , my biggest regret is not going to the gym sooner and trying harder in life.
Reply 70
I have no regrets, I am the embodiment of perfection. :adore:
Reply 71
I have so many regrets. My main regret is not saying yes to opportunities when I was younger. It means that I've missed out on a lot of normal childhood/teenager stuff which has left me anxious to start doing these things now. I have been saying yes to things recently but it's too little too late, the damage has been done and I don't think I'll ever be 'normal'.

Original post by Strawberry68
Using earphones too much so I now have tinnitus and it's ruining my life. I have suicidal thoughts because of it and will never hear silence again. I can't to go concerts or nightclubs ever again. The severity of it varies but sometimes it's so high pitch it's painful.

:cry:

I totally sympathise with you, I've had tinnitus since I was 12 and it has been a nightmare but I'm overcoming it. I would highly highly recommend you to go to your GP and ask if you can have something called 'Tinnitus Retraining Therapy', especially if you're having suicidal thoughts. It has been an absolute lifesaver for me and for the first time in a long time I feel like tinnitus isn't necessarily controlling my life. They also can do something called 'sound therapy' which might help lower the volume of the tinnitus, I didn't have it because I also have hyperacusis so the thought of having a sound generator attached to my ear all day sounded awful, but it may be something you want to look into :smile: I've heard people getting good results from it.
Reply 72
Original post by Vixen47

mildly
Original post by Vixen47
Leaving Islam. I miss having that sense of security that theists have. The concept of God is like the ultimate defense mechanism.

Should have taken the blue pill.
There's a few like not getting job quickly enough, choosing wrong Uni course & not putting myself out there enough previously.

Original post by Toriar
I have so many regrets. My main regret is not saying yes to opportunities when I was younger. It means that I've missed out on a lot of normal childhood/teenager stuff which has left me anxious to start doing these things now. I have been saying yes to things recently but it's too little too late, the damage has been done and I don't think I'll ever be 'normal'.
It's never too late :banana:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 75
Going too easy on myself in terms of going out of my comfort zone.
Giving up the piano when I was about 15. I enjoyed it but I stopped when I fell out with my teacher and her husband. It was over something fairly trivial too. I never resumed it. I should have gone back to it.
Original post by Vixen47
Leaving Islam. I miss having that sense of security that theists have. The concept of God is like the ultimate defense mechanism.

Then come back. It's not too late :smile:
Idk. Thinking about it, I actually dont have any major regrets alhamdulillah :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Then come back. It's not too late :smile:

Seeing a different side of it is what made me leave - it doesn't make sense to me anymore. Coming back would be more difficult than it was to leave. :K:

Quick Reply

Latest