The Student Room Group

Freshers Fair

Hi Everyone!

We have our Freshers Fair today at Liverpool Hope, and I was just wondering what people look for the most at Freshers Fair. What clubs/societies were you most looking forward to joining? Were there any companies that you wanted to see or get some freebies off?

Hope everyone has a good Freshers week!
Mike
Back in the day, I used to work for a company organising freshers fairs and it was always about the free Dominos! Also, one of the most memorable freebies was a spatula from Wilos (RIP).

On an advise front, I have very few regrets but the biggest is not following through with all of the societies and clubs I signed up for...If I could give one peice of advice to past Paul it would be "dude, actually keep playing rugby, do go to that Warhammer club and actually attend knitting club as it is a vital life skill!"
Original post by Paulwyn
Back in the day, I used to work for a company organising freshers fairs and it was always about the free Dominos! Also, one of the most memorable freebies was a spatula from Wilos (RIP).

On an advise front, I have very few regrets but the biggest is not following through with all of the societies and clubs I signed up for...If I could give one peice of advice to past Paul it would be "dude, actually keep playing rugby, do go to that Warhammer club and actually attend knitting club as it is a vital life skill!"

Free Domino is the best! 🙌
Original post by Paulwyn

Hahaha I agree! There's so many societies in uni that you mightn't have the chance to do again when you leave, I wish I would've taken advantage of a couple more while I was studying. I wish there would've been an American Football society while I was at uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending