The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

CAMBRIDGE Judge Business School MFin Master of Finance PROBLEM

Hello,
I genuinely wish to save people from an enormous financial loss by undertaking this mfin course which is the biggest regret of my life. Message me for info
Original post by rfreality2021
Hello,
I genuinely wish to save people from an enormous financial loss by undertaking this mfin course which is the biggest regret of my life. Message me for info

DM'ed you. I'd be grateful to hear your story. Thank you
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Please, send me a message
Reply 3
What was the issue with Cambridge MFin? I am a prospective applicant. Your info might help
Hello,

This post is a negative bout of projection on a kamakazi level.
If someone is not able to leverage Cambridge's name while job hunting (especially MFin) it's his/her problem.

I am fortunate to know the number of people who finished this MFin and they tend to have very impressive careers globally (portfolio managers, managing directors of bulge bracket banks, analysts in PE firms). A quick search through LinkedIn will also confirm that.

I completely do not understand this thread.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Hello,

I'm interested to know, please send me a message. Thank you.
Hello,

Hey, could you tell me? Unfortunately, unable to send you a PM.
Reply 8
Hello,

Hi, what’s the problem with it? I’m applying

And do people get in with a non first undergrad gpa?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending