University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Hopstano
You got an offer for engineering wile predicted BCC? :/

offer of bbc for foundation year
Original post by Flux_Dubstep
offer of bbc for foundation year

what were your AS grades and do you think its worth replacing either one of my offers out of Sussex or Brighton for Manchester, im predicted ccc btw man met just put a offer in just then
what were your AS grades and do you think its worth replacing either one of my offers out of Sussex or Brighton for Manchester, im predicted ccc btw man met just put a offer in just then

Got ccdd at AS in Maths/FM/Phys/Chem , dropped chem.
You could probably get an offer if you have done a fair bit out of school, I did a smallpeice trust course for example
Got ccdd at AS in Maths/FM/Phys/Chem , dropped chem.
You could probably get an offer if you have done a fair bit out of school, I did a smallpeice trust course for example

i had work experience in an engineering firm... hmm i think it might be worth a shot, im probably gone replace it for Brighton, what do you think, Brighton Sussex or city uni london
i had work experience in an engineering firm... hmm i think it might be worth a shot, im probably gone replace it for Brighton, what do you think, Brighton Sussex or city uni london

I'd swap out brighton, purely because I like sussex more.
At the end of the day, it is your choice
Reply 46

Seconded

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just substituted the offer for Manchester :3 worth a shot, I hope I can get in, that would make me pretty damn happy
Applied for psychology at sussex which wants AAB but I've only got BBB for my predicted grades. Not feeling optimstic about an offer. Fingers crossed though.
Anyone have an offer for Psychology or applying for it?
Original post by unsaidmemories
Anyone have an offer for Psychology or applying for it?

I'm applying :smile:
Original post by nicoleyeah
I'm applying :smile:

Yay! Hope you get an Offer! Is it your first choice?
Yay! Hope you get an Offer! Is it your first choice?

Thank you! And you :smile: definitely, just the perfect uni for me! Really hoping for an offer.
Thank you! And you :smile: definitely, just the perfect uni for me! Really hoping for an offer.

It's my favourite too! It is so amazing :smile: I'm sure you will get an offer, let me know when you do!
It's my favourite too! It is so amazing :smile: I'm sure you will get an offer, let me know when you do!

Definitely! Fingers crossed! Will do :smile: only concern is the grades I'm applying with :-(
Definitely! Fingers crossed! Will do :smile: only concern is the grades I'm applying with :-(

Ooh, what are they?
Ooh, what are they?

BBB but they want AAB so seems a bit unlikely, eh :s
BBB but they want AAB so seems a bit unlikely, eh :s

Are those your predicted grades? I've been offered ABB if I firm which is only one higher so they could offer you on the hope that you firm
Are those your predicted grades? I've been offered ABB if I firm which is only one higher so they could offer you on the hope that you firm

They are yeah. Oh that gives me some hope!

Also - when did you apply and then how long did it take to get an offer? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending