The Student Room Group

On average how long do you spend in the shower?

I usually spend like a good half an hour lol, once I'm in I get comfy with the warm water & everything. The scrubbing bit is the worst part of showering for me, I don't even want to turn the shower off to do that haha. Anyway what about you peeps? :colone:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Multitalented me
I usually spend like a good half an hour lol, once I'm in I get comfy with the warm water & everything. The scrubbing bit is the worst part of showering for me, I don't even want to turn the shower off to do that haha. Anyway what about you peeps? :colone:

Usually about five minutes
Reply 2
10 mins. I've never been one for taking ages in a shower. I take longer in a bath, usually in that for at least 30 mins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends what mood I'm in #deep
Usually 10/15 minutes? Less if I'm in a rush obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile
20 minutes, at minimum

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 if I'm not washing my hair, 15-20 if I am
Less than 5 minutes usually.

If I'm washing my hair then I do it separately afterwards and that takes 5-10 minutes. When you know how long my hair is that's quite an achievement.
5-10 minutes is all I have time for in the morning

I spend more time eating breakfast than in the shower. :biggrin:
I never worked out how people only spend 5 mins in the shower.I love just standing and letting the warm water wash over me. In answer to your question I'm usually in there about 20 mins, that includes doing everything like washing hair and shaving my legs. I don't bother showering in the morning, don't have time as I start work at 6.30, I shower in the evening, often with my fiance.
(edited 9 years ago)
2 minutes
Way longer than I should.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Depends. When I wake up and I had a shower the night before it's only like 2/3 minutes. Otherwise I like to play music and on average it's a song and a half or two. If I've been doing sport or been at the gym it's at least double as I lather all over.
30 minutes at least. :frown:
Actual showering, getting myself clean: 3-4 minutes
Standing under the warm water, pondering the meaning of life: 30 minutes
Original post by RFowler
Actual showering, getting myself clean: 3-4 minutes
Standing under the warm water, pondering the meaning of life: 30 minutes

I do a lot of thinking in the shower :holmes:
5-10 mins if I'm just washing body, 30 mins if washing hair as well then like 40 mins if shaving too. So, depends.
40 mins in the shower? I'd pass out from being suffocated with the warm air.

15mins tops for me (including my hair)

40 mins is crazy. I couldn't stand under the showerhead for that long.
Original post by Pattie Labelle
40 mins in the shower? I'd pass out from being suffocated with the warm air.

15mins tops for me (including my hair)

40 mins is crazy. I couldn't stand under the showerhead for that long.

It's relaxing for me after a long day or after doing sports, but maybe I pass out a few times :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I do a lot of thinking in the shower :holmes:

I'm sure you do. :dice:

Quick Reply

Latest