The Student Room Group

SAP software

Anyone know how I can learn to use SAP.

Creating purchase orders. Payroll etc.

Any books?? I don't want to pay for a course. As I'm already doing another one.
Reply 1
Original post by qr95
Anyone know how I can learn to use SAP.

Creating purchase orders. Payroll etc.

Any books?? I don't want to pay for a course. As I'm already doing another one.

There you go:
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sap+for+dummies

:wink:
Reply 3
Original post by qr95
Is that book any good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea. But it comes up with books about SAP, so you will learn something if you read them.
Reply 4
Original post by McMicheal
No idea. But it comes up with books about SAP, so you will learn something if you read them.

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Not something you can learn from books alone.

Hence why those who are good at it tend to earn the money they do.
Reply 7
Original post by Alfissti
Not something you can learn from books alone.

Hence why those who are good at it tend to earn the money they do.

Have to start somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Screw SAP and their ****ty software.
Reply 9
Original post by CJKay
Screw SAP and their ****ty software.

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
It's really something you need to learn on the job. Do you use SAP at work? Usually there are in house manual and 'super users' to help. If you have an aptitude for this type of thing you'll pick it up easily. Bound to be books but a sterile way to learn.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Zarek
It's really something you need to learn on the job. Do you use SAP at work? Usually there are in house manual and 'super users' to help. If you have an aptitude for this type of thing you'll pik it up easily. Bound to be books but a sterile way to learn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
I use SAP at work for raising Purchase Requisitions - it really is something that your organisation should be teaching you to use.

I do not work in an accounts department, I am an analyst on a project team and mainly use SAP for reporting - however one part of my role is raising the PR's for the whole team. Maybe using SAP for accounts ect is more complicated but as far as I am aware it is not the usual bog standard user of SAP that will earn alot of money, SAP programmers earn the big money and that is a whole different kettle of fish.

Quick Reply

Latest